By Sergey Vdovenko
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chart Calendar – Keep Track Of Your Notes, Numbers and Pictures Using Calendar
Chart Calendar is an easy-to-use and powerful app that helps you take notes, record numbers and pictures on a calendar. Improve productivity, keep track of your data and stay organized.
✓ Take pictures and place them on a calendar.
✓ Create notes and plot your data on the calendar.
✓ Enter numbers using no keyboard.
✓ Plot graphs and explore your data.
✓ Display data in a table and calculate statistics.
✓ Save your data in a CSV text based format file.
✓ Sync files to your computer via iTunes.
✓ Email notes and data file for backup and storage.
✓ Store the date in iCloud.
✓ Go offline anytime – no internet required!
Some ways to use Chart Calendar for your personal and professional life:
* Keep track and explore your health in pictures and numbers.
* Record your fitness achievements using numbers, plots and photos.
* Manage and record your medication and diet numbers.
* Add recipes and related pictures for each day.
* Store and explore product prices with pictures for comparison shopping.
* Keep track of your finances: record how much you spend in each category.
* Take meeting and class notes and capture ideas.
* Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and diagrams.
* Reduce paper clutter: take snapshots of receipts, restaurant menus etc.
If you like the app, please write us a good review on iTunes. Your support would greatly help us make the application even better!
We appreciate your suggestions – let us know how we can make the app better.
What's New in Version 1.4
- Removed SDK that used UDID.
Great for daily tracking
I wanted an app to be able to record my step count for the day. After looking at several apps, for both daily tracking and pedometer based, this was the one I picked.
The ability to show the data as either a line graph or a discrete graph is nice, especially since it shows better my history.
The little dials on the calendar are a nice quick way to see how I did each of the days. (The max value on the dial is the max value for the month.)
Very quick to input data, I was able to input over 100 data points in a short period of time.
Overall I am very satisfied.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 23, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Sergey Vdovenko
- © Lifeware Solutions 2010-2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.