Chart Maker Pro is a powerful graphing app for creating printable charts on your iPad. With this App you can quickly create graphs and use them instantly in your other projects. The Ability to render fullscreen charts allows you to turn your iPad into a powerful visualization tool especially when making presentations. With Chart Maker Pro you can create a chart and copy or share it instantly by email giving you the flexibility to move it from your iPad to your Mac , PC or to other iPad Apps.
Chart Maker Pro allows you you to Create, Print, Copy and Share over 15 different types of Compelling Charts right on your iPad. The in-built color picker gives you the flexibility to define the look and feel of your charts. This App is ideal for Personal use, School, Business, Presentation and other areas where data visualization is key.
Below are the available chart Options:
- Pie Charts-(with 3D, Ring and Exploded Pie Options)
- Combo Bar Charts
- Combo Line Graphs
- Combo Spline Charts
- Combo Area Charts
- Stacked Column Charts
- Scatter plots
- Column Charts
- Export & Import data to the App from your computer in CSV format
- Instantly share your charts to the recipients of your choice via Email in PDF & PNG
- Email & Print Charts with Data
- Download Charts to your Camera roll
- Save your charts plus data for future use or edits
- Render full screen charts
- Print your charts on any AirPrint enabled printer
- Copy & Paste your chart it in other Applications.
- Easily define the look and feel of your Chart by easily customizing chart colors.
- Supports English, Germany, Arabic, Italian, Spanish, French Chinese & other Languages
- Render in both portrait and landscape orientations.
- Automatically Enlarges Charts when the iPad is rotated from Portrait to Landscape View.
Ratings and Reviews
Useless to me
I was hoping to be able to create a simple chart with two data lines. I can’t get it to do anything with data. The instructions provided are useless.
Something is wrong
I was not having any issues using Chart Maker at first but with Apple’s latest version, I cannot open graphs I’ve saved. The whole app just shuts down. So because I had really liked the app, I upgraded to the pro but it does the exact same thing. I’m hoping there is some type of update soon. There is also an issue just getting a new one to open as it spends quite a while “rendering.”
Developer Response ,
Hi, We have an update for iOS 11. This issue wasn't really something wrong with the App because it was originally working OK for you. When you updated your device to iOS 11 it started crashing. But we now have an update out there. Please update and consider revising this review & rating to reflect the accurate picture of what this App is Capable of. Thank You.
Good chart maker
Very easy to use on my iPad. I would like to see the ability to add and customize trend lines on either a single line graph or multiple line graphs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.