By Amplify Education, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can keep student information on your iPad instead of a paper seating chart with Chartkeeper, the free seating chart app.
Create and share seating charts
• Drag students into any classroom configuration
• Auto-align rows and columns
• Take attendance with just a tap
Tap once for absent, twice for tardy
• Store student observations together
Tap to quickly flag students for follow-up
• Take free-form notes
• Record participation and behavior with a simple thumbs-up and thumbs-down rubric
What's New in Version 1.1.0
• Welcome Wizard gives new users a quick overview of Chartkeeper. Available any time by tapping the [?] icon
• New users get started with My Homeroom class and a sample student
• Improved interface for adding new students
• Bug fixes and minor improvements
• iOS 7 compatible
Great app, but lacks some features!
This is a great app that allows me to quickly take attendance. I love the seating chart feature and the ability to quickly add a student note. I would, however, like the ability to add in my own attendance icons, such as tardy but with a pass or nurse. I'd also like the ability to back-date notes and discipline. Some other suggestions would be a print option for seating charts and logs. A way to see a spreadsheet or chart of all students and behavior totals would be a nice addition too.
Great design and concept, lacking essential features
If we could see reports for our students in one document (PDF, spreadsheet, anything) this app would be 4 stars for me. Add more customization, and it might even be 5. The simplicity of design makes me want to keep this, but not if I have to go copy my reports into the gradebook at the end of each day.
Reset Counters under Settings
Seems to me the 'reset counters' portion does not work. I am tryiing to complete daily observations and clicking this button does not remove any previous information.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 15, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Amplify Education, Inc.
- © 2013 Amplify Education, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.