Professional Charting for Active Investors for iPad and iPhone
ChartTreker™ is an interactive charting platform designed to help you find trades anytime, anywhere. If you use Technical Analysis to discover trading opportunities, then ChartTreker™ was made for you.
ChartTreker™ enables you to view quotes and end-of-day charts, analyze multiple charts simultaneously, create custom watchlists, apply popular studies, and use advanced drawing tools to record your notes.
ChartTreker™ allows you to view multiple interactive stock charts simultaneously. (*requires an active Standard Subscription)
What users are saying:
* * * * * (5 Stars)
"I am a full time trader(16 yrs) and I have tried all the other iPad charting apps. This blows them ALL away! These are professional grade price charts with professional studies/indicators. I love this app!"
-- Jeff York, @mpgtrader, http://mpgtrading.blogspot.com "#1 rated best chartist on Twitter"
* * * * * (5 Stars)
"Finally someone gets it, this brings the flexibility and versatility we have all come to expect in technology to the banking world that is well behind the curve. Helps me keep track of all my stocks in one place and on one chart, can't wait till the next version of innovation, keep it up!"
FREE VERSION FEATURES
Free Version features:
- Interactive Charts. Zoom, Pan, Draw, Analyze.
- Highly Customizable Charts, Studies, and Annotations
- 5 Prepackaged Chart Themes. Create and Save Your Own Custom Themes.
- 18 Popular Studies, including ADX, MACD, RSI, Stochastics, Ichimoku Clouds and more.
- Annotation Tools, such as Trend Lines, Arrows, Text Notes, Fibonacci Projections
- Dynamic Sorting of Watchlist Symbols based on Last Price, Net Change, and more.
- One Watchlist with up to 10 Symbols of your choosing.
- Share Charts via Twitter and Email
ADVANCED FEATURES - TRY IT FREE FOR 2-WEEKS - ONE SUBSCRIPTION COVERS ALL DEVICES
Our Standard Subscription adds these Advanced Features:
- Analyze 3 Charts Simultaneously. View Multiple Timeframes of the same symbol.
- Unlimited Number of Symbols in Custom Watchlists.
- Auto-refresh of quotes and charts with configurable interval (5 secs to 5 mins).
- Additional Studies:
• Floor Trader Pivots (see Support/Resistance on Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Yearly timeframes)
• Camarilla Pivots
• Woodies Pivots
• Demark Pivots
• Fibonacci Pivots
• % Bollinger Bands
• Custom Oscillators
• High Low Bands (Donchian channels)
• Moving Average Envelopes
• Moving Average Ribbon
• Trailing Volatility Bands (useful for trailing stops)
Get More Details at http://charttreker.com
Get the Latest News and Sneak Peeks by Following Us on Twitter @ChartTreker
The Standard Subscription is offered in two renewal periods.
You can choose to renew your subscription either every month or every 6 months.
- Standard Subscription auto-renewing every 1 month : $3.99 per month
- Standard Subscription auto-renewing every 6 months: $19.99 per 6-months (save 16% per month)
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Fixed issue with loading 3-minute data.
• Added support for >2 decimals for penny stocks.
• Fixed chart refresh button to get latest data.
Ratings and Reviews
A Charting App I Can Read
What a fine charting app! Crisp legible display and user-friendly layout gives me charts I can easily read on my phone. My old favorite didn’t make the leap to iOS 11 and I am very pleased to come across this app. Thanks ChartTreker!
If you're used to using desktop charting programs and dread losing your trend line, candle stick and indicator features like I was, this is the app for you. I've tried many iPad apps and found them lacking the features I depend on. But this app manages watch lists and has all the best indicators and is a blast to use. Randy
Update: I've already reviewed the app and still love it. But felt that I had to take a minute and mention that the team supporting this app are great. Mike and the crew are quick to act and very responsive to users experience.
I appreciate this very much. Randy
Great charts and service!
ChartTreker offers the best stock and index charts for iPad and iPhone that I have found - great resolution, tons of indicators, and top-notch customer service. A recent change by a data supplier resulted in a quickly updated version to continue easy access. Emails with questions or comments generally receive a reply within 24 hours. The sizes of price charts and indicators can be quickly changed to expand one or the other, a big help especially on the smaller phone screen. The 2-week free trial makes it a no-brainer.
- Liquidstreams, LLC
- 29.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Liquidstreams, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Standard Subscription $3.99
- Standard Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.