Chase Mobile Checkout
By JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Accept credit cards with your smartphone.
Making every sale possible.
Use Chase Mobile Checkout to accept payments on-the-go, anywhere in the U.S., at any time. When you have a merchant services account with Chase with Chase Mobile Checkout, a card reader and a smartphone, you are ready to begin accepting credit card payments on-the-go.
EXTEND YOUR BUSINESS
• Be ready to take your customers’ payments when and where they are ready.
• Take your business with you. Be able to process payments when you are away from your business, computer or credit card terminal.
• Allow additional employees to accept credit card payments on their smartphones.
STREAMLINE YOUR BUSINESS
• Create a product catalog for easy checkout and itemized receipt.
• Live, U.S. based, 24/7 telephone customer support.
• Have one payment processing relationship: Single statement, centralized reporting and one number to call for any issues.
• Customize your employees’ access.
MAKE IT EASY FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
• Conduct faster transactions. If your customers are waiting in line, add an additional payment acceptance terminal with your smartphone.
• Bring the transaction to your customer. Allow your customers to pay anywhere in your store. Allow customers to pay for deliveries at the time of receipt.
• Send customers electronic receipts to their email or smartphone.
PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMER AND YOUR BUSINESS
• Credit card information is encrypted at the time of the card swipe and during transmission and processing.
• Geo-location features allow you to determine the exact location of the transaction, which helps with dispute settlement. Location map is printed on receipt.
• Capture your customer’s signature on receipt.
TAKE YOUR BUSINESS WITH YOU
• Easier reconciliation. Be able to view your entire Chase merchant services account from your phone.
• Search for individual transactions and review account activity.
• Process refunds and voids.
To process transactions, you must have a merchant services account with Chase, install the Chase Mobile Checkout app and have the Chase Mobile Checkout Card Reader attached to your smartphone. We recommend an iPod Touch or iPhone with at least iOS version 6.
There is no charge to download this app, but depending on your merchant service account terms, there may be charges associated with the purchase and shipment of the card reader. When using the app, message and data rates may apply. Such charges include, but are not limited to, those from your communications service provider. In addition, all applicable processing fees outlined in the merchant services contract with Chase will be assessed for all transactions initiated through the app.
Transaction processing may be interrupted for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or Internet provider, technology failures, and system capacity limitations.
iPhone® and iPod touch® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
What's New in Version 2.1066666
Fixed a log out defect when CMC goes to the background or user receives a phone call during a transaction.
Do Not Use
This app has caused me a lot of wasted time trying to open it, signing in constantly, and always getting error messages with a number to call. That does me no good in front of a customer. It's flat out embarrassing. Do Not Use this app!!!
Not user friendly
Why do I have to sign in all the time I use this app. Can not make sales because of that.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 16, 2016
- Version: 2.1066666
- Size: 14.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- ©2012-2015, Chase Paymentech Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.