By JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your banking right from your mobile device
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. To start, just enroll in Chase Online.
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your iPhone® or iPod touch® language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu iPhone® o iPod touch® esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• See account balances & transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit℠
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay℠
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
• Speak with a service representative
CUSTOMIZE ALERTS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR:
• Account balance levels
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards information
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUID CARD
• View your balance and transaction activity
• Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
• Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
• #1 Overall Mobile Banking App in 2013 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecard
• #1 App in 2013 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings – Forrester Research, Inc., April 25, 2013
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic CheckingSM account.
What's New in Version 2.340
- System enhancements to improve app performance.
Great App & Functionality
Chase Mobile App is one of the best in the banking sector. Chase has been very innovative in their mobile banking approach and has set the standard for the rest. The following items are suggestions for improvement and by no means detract from the merits of the existing Chase Mobile App :
1. When an Alert is pushed the user will receive only a number notification, however, nobody knows to what account this alert refers to. The user has to go to the history of each account to figure out which account is the subject of alert. It would be very beneficial that once the user clicks on the alert he/she is directed automatically to the account and the subject of the alert.
2. The App does not provide an opportunity to provide any feedback to the developers. Accordingly, one is forced to use the App review mechanism to provide feedback for improvement. It would be very efficient if the App in the "More" Menu include a link for the users to provide feedback on App performance & improvements
The previous versions were better
Back when the app was all blue and simple was nice! It looked so elegant and I felt good just opening the app. This new one is too white and there's too many bright colors. It was so simple before because the second you opened the app, you could easily see where you wanted to go. Now all the colors and whiteness distract the eyes and keep them looking around the screen not being able to see what I want right away. The log in screen especially. When the app opens I see a picture and it distracts me from what I was on the app for. With a business personality I'm always trying to find what I want right away without taking my time to enjoy pretty pictures. I'd rather see a big contrast from the background to the login boxes and also the background to my account amounts like it was before with the pretty blue background and the white box with black numbers for the amounts in each of my accounts. I'm not exactly complaining, just saying that it was much nicer and SIMPLER before. The setup of the app has always been nice tho,
Great, innovative when new. Now just disappoints
When I first got this app a few years ago, I wrote a 5 star review. Best thing since sliced bread. But it has been disappointing lately, likely because o chase's underlying fraud prevention controls which seem to be completely independent of the security and fraud controls on place with the app. Couple of examples:
On several occasions my debit card was locked because of suspicious activity at a location fat from where I live. Couple of times I was between 3 and 5 k miles away. Couple of times I was a whopping 50 miles away. My disappointment comes from the fact that not one time did my alerts (which I have properly set) pop up on the app to inform me of an issue. Customer support said that perhaps they are delayed. Nope. Alerts never came.
Also, I have my alerts sent for any withdrawals from my checking account over $125. They are instantaneous - something I noticed when hitting the ATM machine. But this morning when I noticed that a $5700 check was cashed (legitimately) I was surprised to see no alert made on the app. So great, it will tell me when someone pulls out a couple hundred bucks but not 6k. Fix it and stop making excuses.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 28, 2014
- Version: 2.340
- Size: 21.7 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- © 2014 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.