By JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your banking right from your mobile device
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. To start, just enroll in Chase Online.
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your iPhone® or iPod touch® language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu iPhone® o iPod touch® esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• See account balances & transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit℠
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay℠
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
• Speak with a service representative
CUSTOMIZE ALERTS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR:
• Account balance levels
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards information
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUID CARD
• View your balance and transaction activity
• Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
• Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
• #1 Overall Mobile Banking App in 2013 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecard
• #1 App in 2013 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings – Forrester Research, Inc., April 25, 2013
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic CheckingSM account.
What's New in Version 2.430
•Enroll in online/mobile banking for new users
•Reset your password
•Manage paperless settings for select Chase Deposit, Credit Card and Mortgage accounts
•Business and Commercial Banking users with an RSA SecurID® token can now use it to log in
Note for iOS 8 users: To use QuickDeposit, please ensure your Camera access is ON (Go to Settings > Privacy > Camera > turn on access for Chase)
What happened to the easy to view balances/statements?
The app used to show you your purchases when you clicked on "current balance" of a credit card, and would show you a summary of your statement (including current balance, amount due, minimum payment, etc.) when you clicked on "Credit Card* (...####)". Both options now show all of your purchases and you can click on "see statements" to get the exact version of what would be sent in the mail on a paper statement. I really prefer the way the app used to work. It was much easier to use. If I want to see the complete statement, I would look at the one that comes in the mail. The purpose of the app is to make it more simple.. Why have 2 buttons that show the same thing? I hope this is just a glitch and that it is being worked out.
Overall it's a great app, and great updates. The only thing I would like would be to be able to see checks that have been cashed. Other banks let you see the copy of checks that have been paid and deposited. If other banks can do it, most definitely Chase can too. Other than that, great added features in quick deposit and how it tells you how much you still have available to deposit via this feature. Chase is awesome! Also missing fingerprint to log in. I know that's coming though... Right?
Fixed All the Bugs I Reported
Giving 5 stars as all the bugs that I reported were fixed with latest update.
Original Bug Report:
1. It takes more than it should just to put the focus and make the cursor appear in the input boxes on the login screen.
2. The two arrows at top of the screen where you select the month of the bill pay date are pretty hard to hit, especially if the iPhone is in a case. It feels like the arrows are placed too close to the upper corners of the screen and they also seem to have very small "hot areas" for one to get at once. I have to try a few times to hit the arrows and most of the time it's almost by pure luck that the calendar flips to the next month. A little improvement there would be greatly appreciated.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 2.430
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- © 2015 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.