By JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your banking right from your mobile device
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. To start, just enroll in Chase Online.
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your iPhone® or iPod touch® language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu iPhone® o iPod touch® esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• See account balances & transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit℠
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay℠
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
• Speak with a service representative
CUSTOMIZE ALERTS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR:
• Account balance levels
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards information
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUID CARD
• View your balance and transaction activity
• Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
• Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
• #1 Overall Mobile Banking App in 2013 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecard
• #1 App in 2013 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings – Forrester Research, Inc., April 25, 2013
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic CheckingSM account.
What's New in Version 2.440
• Use Touch ID as a fast and convenient way to log in on supported devices with iOS8. Touch ID is only available if passcode is set up on your phone. For your security, certain features will still require that you enter your password.
• Explore Chase credit cards and easily compare benefits to find the right card for your needs.
Chase Mobile Banking
I love what Chase has done. I am disabled and with this app. I never have to go to the bank. I am able to transfer money, deposit checks and transfer money to friends for a dinner check all from my Chase mobile app. I also like the fact that Chase bank honors American veterans. I receive free custom checks, a free safe deposit box and interest on my checking account. Chase goes above and beyond what any other establishment that I have dealt with to honor the American veteran. They always call me by name if on the rare occasion I have to go in. Chase makes me feel like I'm part of their family instead of a number. It is the best experience for a veteran that I have ever experienced. They will continue to have my business. As a matter of fact my son saw the exemplary service that they extended toward me that he opened his account there as well. I can't say enough about them except, thank you Chase for caring about those who served this country. Job well done. Customer for life. If you bank anywhere else then you're at the wrong place!!!!!
Updated 6/4/15: I use it almost everyday. Very stable and reliable. I love that I get notifications when I use my cards associated with my accounts and has kept me from getting double charged while on vacation. I was still at the register and caught it. They finally added Touch ID to open the app quickly, LOVE IT!! Deposits are smooth, even though they don't use the flash they have improved reliability of the scan over older versions. Or maybe it's having a better camera on the IPhone 6. Either way it works much better.
I think this app works great and is better than the first version. But they don't use the flash or even just turn on the light on the iPhone 4 so that you can take a clearer pic of checks for deposit. I have to use a bright light source near the check to get a pic the system will accept. Also for people with deposit problems, if you darken the dot/period between the dollars and cents it will read your check better the first time. Given you have enough light in the first place.
Great App & Functionality
Chase Mobile App is one of the best in the banking sector. Chase has been very innovative in their mobile banking approach and has set the standard for the rest. The following items are suggestions for improvement and by no means detract from the merits of the existing Chase Mobile App :
1. When an Alert is pushed the user will receive only a number notification, however, nobody knows to what account this alert refers to. The user has to go to the history of each account to figure out which account is the subject of alert. It would be very beneficial that once the user clicks on the alert he/she is directed automatically to the account and the subject of the alert.
2. The App does not provide an opportunity to provide any feedback to the developers. Accordingly, one is forced to use the App review mechanism to provide feedback for improvement. It would be very efficient if the App in the "More" Menu include a link for the users to provide feedback on App performance & improvements
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 30, 2015
- Version: 2.440
- Size: 20.8 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- © 2015 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.