Bank from almost anywhere with the Chase Mobile® app. Manage your accounts, pay bills, pay people, deposit checks, transfer money, all safely and securely with your iPhone.
Whether you’re on the go or curled up on the couch, day or night, with the Chase Mobile app, you’re in control of your accounts.
Check your account with just a few taps
• Simply swipe to see your balances without signing in using Account Preview.
• Sign in securely with Touch ID® or Face ID® (iPhone® X only) and don’t worry about fat-fingering your password.
• Monitor your checking, savings or credit card activities.
• Keep track of your credit and debit card rewards that you’re saving for your next vacation.
Manage your accounts when you’re on the go
• Set up a travel notification for your debit and credit cards to let us know if you’ll be away.
• Opt in to Account Alerts and set your notification preferences so you can keep tabs on your account activity.
Move money without stepping inside a branch
• See how much you owe and when, plus schedule a payment for your Chase credit card, mortgage or other loan or line of credit.
• Pay other bills such as utilities, service providers, and credit cards.
• Use Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® to pay back your friends for lunch, your babysitter for the week or nudge your brother to pay you back for mom’s birthday gift.
• Split the check with a group – we’ll do the math.
• Snap a picture and deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit®.
• Transfer money between your Chase accounts.
• Reload your Chase Liquid® prepaid card.
• Send wire transfers.
Connect with Chase
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs and get directions.
• Speak with a service representative 24/7.
To use the Chase Mobile app in Spanish, be sure your iPhone® language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu iPhone® esté configurado en el idioma español)
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
Face ID, iPhone and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic CheckingSM account.
Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. Member FDIC
Chase credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A.
Equal Opportunity Lender
• Use 3D Touch for shortcuts—a long press on the app icon takes you to deposit checks, send, and request & split money options.
• Merge your phone contacts, see when a friend’s enrolled in Zelle®, and use a one-click add for payees with Chase QuickPay®.
• Manage your debit card coverage and overdraft protection for eligible accounts.
• Streamline payment and transfer options for your checking and savings account.
• You can now invest with You Invest℠ by J.P. Morgan.
Ratings and Reviews
Mobile deposit auto-capture of check images is terribly designed. It fires a picture while you’re still trying to align the check in front of the phone, captures a blurry unusable image, and offers no opportunity to retake, just continue to the back side. The only way to retake the picture of the front side of the check if it’s been accidentally accepted is to cancel the deposit and start over. If you’re doing this for the first time, try deliberately pointing your device away from the check in order to give yourself an opportunity to turn off automatic and actually get a decent capture. Why does every bank think that people don’t know how to use the cameras on their phones, and incorporate these dummy features that actually make things take twice as long?
Touch ID settings continue to be lost several times a month. When Touch ID or Face ID fails, and manual login is required, the app rejects the CORRECT password, and you’re locked out of your account until you call customer service and spent twenty minutes on the phone convincing them that there were NOT unsuccessful login attempts that warrant a password change. I’ve been through this SIX times over the past year, and every time, they try to tell me that it’s the first time they’ve ever heard of such a problem. Well then why are there SO many other people complaining here in the App Store of the exact same issue? Fix it, Chase, and stop trying to tell me that I screwed up my password input.
Bad Service Under Zelle
I’ve had Chase Mobile for three years. Never had an issue. Even when Zelle first started handling the transactions. I use the app to send and receive money at the VERY LEAST, once a month. This past week however, was a nightmare.
I sold a nice bicycle to a coworker before going in vacation. He sent the money to me on chase. I got a TEXT saying that he sent the money, yet it was not in my account. We tried again and the next time we sent each other screen shots of the sent and received messages, however my account was still absent of the said funds. I tried talking to chase and their reasoning was that even though my number was clearly registered on the app (they were texting me...), Zelle didn’t have it registered. I tried three times to register with Zelle but the confirmation text never was sent. I went through this process numerous times— mind you—while being stuck on an island, broke, with no banks in sight. After calling again and again, it seemed as if the ppl at Chase couldn’t do much except tell me to do what I had been doing. Finally, six days later, after the last two days of the app freezing and locking me out, I reset my phone again, re-registered my number with Zelle on Quick Pay, texted my coworker to re-send the funds, and received the money. Having to repeat a process like this six to seven times while on vacation is nerve racking and obnoxious. Chase worked fine before Zelle took over. Maybe they should go back to the basics.
APP NEEDS IMPROVEMENT
Wish that you could see the actual memo notes that you input when paying a bill, transferring money, or using quick pay. It seems pointless to even have that option if I cannot benefit from it. Even if you go on the website it still is pointless. It is a great concept for bookkeeping, but the memo is no where to be found next to the payment. Even if it was grayed out under the posted transaction, that would be nice. Or even be listed after you click on the individual transaction too. JUST LIST IT SOMEWHERE.
But the one thing that makes me hate the app with a passion is that you do not have a search and filter option. I have literally moved away from chase and use my discover or capital one card bc of this reason right here. I had knee surgery and a wreck last year, so I’m constantly having to pull copies of my out of pocket expenses for my attorney and it’s a nightmare. Even the desktop search menu option is lame; it needs more filter options. The Discover Card app has an awesome search menu that is user friendly. One thing I love about it is that it gives you the option to type in “transaction keywords”. So instead of scrolling thru dates and dates like chases desktop version does, it only generates results that match that keyword of the merchant. Same with Capital one. They have all the charged merchants under one scroll bar listed in the exact same manner that it was proceed too.
Please fix it.
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- 199.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.