By JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your banking right from your mobile device
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. To start, just enroll in Chase Online.
To view the Chase Mobile app in Spanish language, please ensure your iPhone® or iPod touch® language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu iPhone® o iPod touch® esté configurado en el idioma español)
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
See account balances & transaction history
View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Make deposits with Chase QuickDepositSM
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPaySM
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
• Speak with a service representative
CUSTOMIZE ALERTS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR:
• Account balance levels
• ACH transfers
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards information
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUID CARD
• View your balance and transaction activity
• Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
• Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
• #1 Overall Mobile Banking App in 2013 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecard
• #1 App in 2013 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings – Forrester Research, Inc., April 25, 2013
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
iPhone and iPod touch are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written.A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic CheckingSM account
Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. Member FDIC
Equal Opportunity Lender
What's New in Version 2.622
• Introducing Zelle(SM). The new easy way to send and receive money between almost any U.S. bank. Now in the Chase Mobile® app. Chase QuickPay® is better together with Zelle(SM)
• New credit card view makes it easier to manage your account and monitor your activity
• Explore checking and savings account options. Compare accounts and discover resources to help you manage your everyday banking needs
• Explore home equity line of credit tools and options, and apply right from your phone
Since I have changed banks and now use chase, I have found this app to be extremely useful. Deposits, transfers, quick money is all very resourceful. If I have any issues I can call directly and they can assistance me from the phone as well. Sometimes, little quirks happen with the connection but, for the most part I am pleased. Customer service is always impeccable. On the phone or in person they are willing to assist and are extremely courteous. I have not been to one chase branch location were they service has not been superb. Thanks Chase.
Please Fix the Touch ID
This is the second time that, when attempting to log in to the app, it doesn't even give me an opportunity to press my finger and says something along the lines of "to enable Touch ID go in to settings", when I've already had Touch ID successfully enabled on the app. It then proceeds to not allow me to even input my password, telling me that I've exceeded the number of log in attempts and need to go to the website to reset my password- all while I haven't even attempted to enter a password. It's a really annoying bug that needs to be worked out!
The same thing just happened to me for the second time this month and I had to change my password yet again. PLEASE FIX THIS BUG!
This app just keeps getting.... WORSE!
I don’t understand how such a big bank doesn’t have a better banking app for iOS!?!?!
Depositing checks has turned into a buggy disaster. Ever since they introduced Zelle into their app, depositing multiple checks has been broken. The first check deposits correctly, but if you select that you want to deposit another, the deposit will fail. If you do not choose deposit another, and just manually go to deposit another check, it will work.
Chase, if you want to continue to be my bank, please pay closer attention to your iOS app!!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 2.622
- Size: 55.2 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- © 2017 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.