By JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your banking on this iPad-optimized app
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. To start, just enroll in Chase Online.
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• See account balances & transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit SM
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay℠
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards information
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUIDSM CARD
• View your balance and transaction activity
• Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
• Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
• #1 Overall Mobile Banking App in 2013 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecard
• #1 App in 2013 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings – Forrester Research, Inc., April 25, 2013
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking℠ account.
What's New in Version 3.560
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Basic but Not Stellar
This app does the bare-bones basics but stops short of being really great, especially when you're on the road looking for a branch with a notary.
The feature to find a branch and ATM has no filters; you cannot select branches or ATMs only. You can't filter for branches open on weekends or with late hours. And if you click on each branch to find the hours/days open, the info box does not tell you what services the branch offers - notary, investment services, safe deposit boxes, etc.
The iPad version of this app is very far behind the iPhone version. It lacks both Touch ID support and the updated UI seen on the phone version.
Do not take these features lightly, No Touch ID support is what drove me from my previous bank and was told the Chase app supported it. What I wasn't told is that ONLY the Chase iPhone app supported it.
Both BofA apps have been updated to support Touch ID but Chase is lagging far behind.
No major update in years for iPad from Chase like what Bank of America has done.
The Chase IPad App looks like an antique car compared with their sleek looking Chase iPhone App. This App could be so much more powerful and have such a better look and feel. Chase has clearly abandoned their iPad customers. No use of TouchID, clunky design, just plain lame.
Come on Chase, how about giving your iPad customers a little love!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 16, 2015
- Version: 3.560
- Size: 22.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- © 2015 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.