By JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your banking on this iPad-optimized app
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. To start, just enroll in Chase Online.
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• See account balances & transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit SM
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay℠
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards information
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUIDSM CARD
• View your balance and transaction activity
• Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
• Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
• #1 Overall Mobile Banking App in 2013 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecard
• #1 App in 2013 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings – Forrester Research, Inc., April 25, 2013
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking℠ account.
What's New in Version 3.530
•Minor bug fixes and improvements
Note for iOS 8 users: To use QuickDeposit, please ensure your Camera access is ON (Go to Settings > Privacy > Camera > turn on access for Chase)
You really need to fire the person who is overseeing the iPad app Chase people. They can't seem to fix a problem that does not even exist on the iPhone version. I can picture the emails flying around the Chase app department right now: "Oh! There seems to be a problem that is making online depositing impossible on the iPad!" "Meh. Just release some update to improve the graphics or something, nobody will notice!"
Camera Rotation Makes App useless
The latest version of this app is USELESS do to a camera rotation problem. Every time I try to take a landscape (horizontal) picture of my check, the blasted software rotates the picture to portrait mode (vertical). Because of this, I cannot make an online deposit. Please fix ... I don't know what you are "improving", but the most recent releases have been going backwards!
Works smoothly for me
Generally speaking very comfortable. Haven't used the camera function that people seem to complain about so don't know about that but for my needs, of all the forms I interact with Chase, this app is the most comfortable.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 3.530
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- © 2015 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.