By JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your banking on this iPad-optimized app
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. To start, just enroll in Chase Online.
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• See account balances & transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit SM
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay℠
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards information
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUIDSM CARD
• View your balance and transaction activity
• Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
• Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
• #1 Overall Mobile Banking App in 2013 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecard
• #1 App in 2013 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings – Forrester Research, Inc., April 25, 2013
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking℠ account.
What's New in Version 3.530
•Minor bug fixes and improvements
Note for iOS 8 users: To use QuickDeposit, please ensure your Camera access is ON (Go to Settings > Privacy > Camera > turn on access for Chase)
I have got an idea after discussing what the ipad app limitations are between iphone mobile app and this one and they mentioned that they are more interested in updating the mobile app over the ipad app. My suggestion is for chase to drop the ipad app altogether and use the mobile app for both iphone and ipad. Since i can already download the mobile app on my ipad and use it fully my suggestion is to add a switch that will allow the app to switch from a iphone view to ipad view. Drop the ipad app because it is useless si ce you arent interesting in updating it just make the mobile app viewable to ipad users.
A Terribly Flawed App
The application is fine for viewing your account balances and transactions but trying to do mobile deposits is next to impossible. The camera angles are dreadful and the system easily confuses the account and routing numbers on the checks. While the app will allow you to edit the account number, you can't edit the routing number so that makes a deposit next to impossible. Until this app is fixed, the criticism from myself and others are completely justified.
So in addition to the camera problems...
which will soon force me to find another bank, I am now getting an error/dialog when trying to make a mobile deposit, that the app is currently unable to connect to Chase... and then it freezes with a "Loading" spinner-of-death. And the only way out is to shut down the app. But guess what? The deposit is made... only found that out by checking my email. Hey, Chase, you really need to fire everyone on this app team and hire someone who can actually make it work.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 16, 2015
- Version: 3.530
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- © 2015 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.