By JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your banking on this iPad-optimized app
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. To start, just enroll in Chase Online.
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• See account balances & transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit SM
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay℠
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards information
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUIDSM CARD
• View your balance and transaction activity
• Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
• Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
• Best Use of Smartphone Camera 2011 – Webby Awards
• "Best in Class" for mobile banking in 2011 – Javelin Strategy and Research
• #1 in Mobile Website and App Categories 2011 – Keylime Interactive Best Mobile Retail Banking Solutions
• #1 overall in 2012 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecard
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking℠ account.
What's New in Version 3.440
- Redeem Ultimate Rewards Credit and Debit Card points
- Access to expanded market data information for Chase Wealth Management customers
Current deposit issues
I've used this app and updated regularly for over a year. The app has worked pretty well for me, however lately it's been crashing when I try to do my mobile check deposits. Last time I tried it crashed 3 times in a row on my iPad, so I attempted on my iPhone and it crashed there too. Very frustrating to have to re-log in, enter the info and take the photos only for it to keep crashing. PLEASE FIX THE ISSUE!!! It would also be nice to one day access secure messages and/or statements....
Best bank app out there!!
Best bank app I have, mind you I have accounts at other banks and I can definitely say this is extremely easy to navigate. Like any technology there's glitches at times so I don't blame the app at all. That's why there's other methods to access accounts. But I love this app time saver that's for sure!
Good but there's room for improvement.
The app is great, however, I would like to see the following updates:
1: The ability to see deposited checks
2: A better keyboard layout
3: A rewards app instead of being taken to the website
4: the ability to search by charge type
5: A better layout on the iPhone app
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 07, 2013
- Version: 3.440
- Size: 13.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- © 2013 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.