By JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do your banking on this iPad-optimized app
You can manage your accounts, make deposits, find ATMs and more.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your iPhone® or iPod touch®. To start, just enroll in Chase Online.
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
• See account balances & transaction history
• View your credit and debit card rewards status
• Pay bills and credit cards
• Transfer money between Chase accounts
• Make deposits with Chase QuickDeposit SM
• Send wire transfers
• Make changes to pending transactions
• Send and request money with Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay℠
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT CHASE
• Find the nearest Chase branches & ATMs
MANAGE YOUR CHASE CREDIT CARD
• View your credit card balance and activity
• Make payments
• View Ultimate Rewards information
MANAGE YOUR CHASE LIQUIDSM CARD
• View your balance and transaction activity
• Make a deposit with Chase QuickDeposit and reload your card
• Transfer money to a Chase Liquid card
• #1 Overall Mobile Banking App in 2013 – Keynote Mobile Banker Scorecard
• #1 App in 2013 US Mobile Banking Functionality Rankings – Forrester Research, Inc., April 25, 2013
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic Checking℠ account.
What's New in Version 3.540
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
iPad app lags behind iPhone app but still good
If you bank at Chase and want flexible access to your account info, I've been using these since they came out, and they've worked out really well for me. If I forgot transfer money from business to personal acct, I can do it right from the checkout line. I can make deposits up to $2000, and that covers a lot of routine business. The app is secure and convenient. Oddly, the iPad version doesn't offer access to bank statements, which the iPhone does, and for that I've knocked it down one star.
This app has been great! Always very convenient and easy to use, but I'm giving 3 stars because Chase has been slow to fix recent problems with the last update. Also, for the last month, when I attempt to pay my credit cards on the iPad app only, it won't let me make payments stating I haven't filled in the information , which I have done. I can pay other bills just not the credit cards. Otherwise I love, love, love this app! I check my account everyday.
Nice secure access to account data
This app works as desired except for the camera taking pictures for check download. For some reason, the camera shows the check in the wrong orientation so you need to guess how the picture will turn out. Hopefully, they will fix it soon and return it to full working order.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 3.540
- Size: 22.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- © 2015 JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.