Slangwho - share & discover news with friends
By Slangwho, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Slangwho is an easy way to share and discover news stories with friends. Follow friends, news, blogs & magazine sites that have the content that interests you.
Use Slangwho to:
- Create curated news feeds of content shared by friends and sites that you follow.
- Follow, unfollow, show more, show less & mute people and sites in your curated feed
- View the trending feed to see what matters most
- Share articles publicly or privately between you, one or more friends or groups of friends.
- View notifications & articles shared directly with you in your slang-direct mailbox.
- Bookmark articles that interest you and save to read later, un-bookmark when done.
- Skim articles in your feed for a quick summary of the content
- Read, respond & comment on articles on the feeds, discussion pages or on external sites.
- Visit external sites to read the whole article, while always being in touch with the Slangwho community.
- Search articles added to Slangwho by other members
- Select and customize your notifications to stay in the loop on comments on articles & discussions.
- Add content to be shared via our in-app browser, IOS share extension or by pasting a link copied from your clipboard.
Sign up is easy via, Facebook, Twitter login or email address & password.
What's New in Version 1.0.34
Hello and thanks for using Slangwho! To make our app better for you, we bring updates to the App Store regularly.