Chatham County Connect app makes reporting non-emergency issues to the County easier than ever. This app is a great way for the residents of Chatham County, Georgia to report non-emergency issues in their community. Issues can be reported as soon as they are discovered. Residents can take photos of the issue and send them in with their report. They can also send in the exact location of the issue by using GPS capabilities of their device. Whether it is street repair, potholes or tree damage, use Chatham County Connect to notify the County and monitor the progress of the work!
- Chatham County Board of Commissioners
- 14.6 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Malay, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2015 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.