Chatous allows you to chat with people from all over the world about the topics you care about.
The connections you make through Chatous can be rich and real - stay in touch with the people you enjoy talking with and bring the conversation to life through photo sharing.
• Find people interested in topics you care about by posting or selecting a #hashtag. You'll be connected with someone who chose the same tag.
• Messages, conversations, and all other activity on Chatous are seamlessly synced to our web platform (www.chatous.com) - experience the freedom of true cross-platform compatibility!
• Easily share disappearing photos, videos, and audio messages! Tap the + icon in a chat to quickly share a moment with a friend.
• Share your favorite YouTube videos in a chat
Bug fixes and animation improvements! Wow so cool!
Ratings and Reviews
Mediocrity in its Purest Form
The app is alright. It servers it’s purpose, talk to somebody random for 15 minutes when you have literally nothing else to do. It would be nicer if the paid features were a one time purchase instead of paying a small amount multiple times, though. The app itself can have framerate issues after extended use, but it doesn’t matter that much since it’s just a texting app really, and the lag is fixed with a restart. The one feature this app could really use is an option to appear offline so other people can’t see if you have it open or not.
I’d complain about the people on the app but that’s not the developers’ fault so.
Online interactions not rated by the ESRB
There are so many fake people on this app. So many inappropriate guys and inappropriate profile pics. It’s really annoying that most of the people on here are rude and very inappropriate but I have found some interesting people on here. I think the app should be better at banning inappropriate people because I’m 14 and there are so many 30 year old guys that just want nudes 🙄. Every once and a while I’ll find someone worth talking to. If there weren’t so many fake guys on here then this would be a great app to find friends.
Coins are a waste of time and money. Don’t buy.
This app used to be amazing but it’s become a load of crap. I know you can’t force people to chat with others but if you’re going to keep the coins then at least have the common curtesy to only have them used for reconnecting with someone or opening a chat directly with someone on the featured list and not for looking for people in your preferred chat only to end up literally wasting your money away. Even gambling is less of a waste of money than this.
- Chatous Inc.
- 82.7 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, French, Indonesian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Chatous, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 700 tokens $4.99
- 2000 Tokens $9.99
- 5000 Tokens $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.