Chatous allows you to chat with people from all over the world about the topics you care about.
The connections you make through Chatous can be rich and real - stay in touch with the people you enjoy talking with and bring the conversation to life through photo sharing.
• Find people interested in topics you care about by posting or selecting a #hashtag. You'll be connected with someone who chose the same tag.
• Messages, conversations, and all other activity on Chatous are seamlessly synced to our web platform (www.chatous.com) - experience the freedom of true cross-platform compatibility!
• Easily share disappearing photos, videos, and audio messages! Tap the + icon in a chat to quickly share a moment with a friend.
• Share your favorite YouTube videos in a chat
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Mediocrity in its Purest Form
The app is alright. It servers it’s purpose, talk to somebody random for 15 minutes when you have literally nothing else to do. It would be nicer if the paid features were a one time purchase instead of paying a small amount multiple times, though. The app itself can have framerate issues after extended use, but it doesn’t matter that much since it’s just a texting app really, and the lag is fixed with a restart. The one feature this app could really use is an option to appear offline so other people can’t see if you have it open or not.
I’d complain about the people on the app but that’s not the developers’ fault so.
Online interactions not rated by the ESRB
A Gold Bar In The Sewer
Not going to lie, my experience on this app wasn’t very good, there were quite a lot of creepy men and boys who just wanted to groom me into sexually assaulting myself for their sick twisted enjoyment, although I did have some okay experiences.
And out of the whole cesspool, the last person I met on Chatous was my soulmate. Two years later, I moved over a thousand miles to be with him and we’re getting married soon. So I do owe Chatous a 5 star for giving me the man I’m going to spend the rest of my life with.
There are so many fake people on this app. So many inappropriate guys and inappropriate profile pics. It’s really annoying that most of the people on here are rude and very inappropriate but I have found some interesting people on here. I think the app should be better at banning inappropriate people because I’m 14 and there are so many 30 year old guys that just want nudes 🙄. Every once and a while I’ll find someone worth talking to. If there weren’t so many fake guys on here then this would be a great app to find friends.
- Chatous Inc.
- 83.5 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, Indonesian, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Chatous, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 700 tokens $4.99
- 2000 Tokens $9.99
- 5000 Tokens $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.