By Deino Software LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Here is a great game called Cheaters' Solitaire. This is a beautifully rendered version of solitaire with a twist. You can turn the rules off and move cards wherever you wish and you can even peek at face down cards.
Flick the cards around with an intuitive and simple finger motion. After realizing the power of such a simple move you'll never want to go back to playing with a mouse again.
Need a refresher on playing solitaire, click on the auto-play cards and watch the game play itself.
Interrupted by a phone call or just want to take a break, no problem. The game always saves its state so you can come back to where you left off anytime.
And just for fun we added some crazy animations as a diversion. Tap the lightning bolt for a random animation: starfield, gunner, swarm, mess and more!
What's New in Version 1.3
This is simply the best pure solitaire game available. Now with sound effects and unlimited undo!
I love being able to "cheat," but . . .
I love being able to cheat, but I hope you will add some features in an update:
* Option to turn sounds off (The cheering kids at the end gets more annoying with each game.)
* Portrait orientation
* Easier to read cards (better graphics)
Also, how to use the menu at the bottom is not self evident.
* You can swipe a card to auto place it.
* You can turn the menu on and off, or move it behind the deck (though I didn't think it was very clear how to do this)
* You can choose the 1-card version or the 3-card version
* Nice graphic effect when you win a game
* You can turn the cheating option on or off, so you don't accidentally cheat when you don't need to
* I like the simplicity (no scoring, no timer, no dancing clowns)
I certainly thought this was worth 99 cents. It is the only Solitaire program I could find that allows cheats (like Windows XP Solitaire does). And I like the simplicity. But it is not the best Solitaire program out there.
ETA: You know how sometimes you think an app is great at first, but then you don't use it much? The opposite has happened here. I have played the game about a billion times since I wrote the above. It's the only Solitaire game I play now. When I can turn the sound off and play it in portrait orientation, I'll give it 5 stars.
I like that the game goes very fast with the quick swipe moving the card directly to the open spot!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 07, 2010
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Deino Software LLC
- © 2009 Deino Software LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.