Check! - The Best Planning Partner
By SU WON SHIN
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
✔ iOS 5 supported
✔ Exercising, going on a diet, studying, quitting smoking... tired of organizing all of these goals?
✔ If you made your resolutions and now want to know how well you’re doing!
✔ If you want to circle the calendar every day!
✔ Through Check!, you can easily and independently manage your own goals.
✔ No more of that dull design! Check! presents 36 new, random colors!
- A calendar customized for your goals,
- Create your own calendar based on a selected theme.
- It does not have to be every day. You can select days that you want!
- Choose the colors that fit well with your goal to create your calendar (18 colors).
- Select the stage according to the character of your goal (2,3,5 steps).
- Motivates you by providing not only monthly statistics, but total statistics too!
- Separately organizes and presents you today’s goals.
- You can quickly and easily check today’s goals in the main screen.
- The list of your previous goals all at once
- View the list of the goals that you have accomplished in the past to feel a sense of fulfillment.
- Provide various skin colors (18 colors for menu, 18 colors for calendar)
- Random colors for new feelings
- Create calendar for each goal
- Mark results in calendar
- Memo and memo list
- Monthly statistics
- Total statistics
- Application Badge
- Provide diverse fonts
- Password lock
- Realistic sounds
- Data Export (back up & restore)
✔ Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.1.0
ADD : Support iPhone 5
FIXED : up & down swipe gesture data refresh bug fix
FIXED : crash bug fix
FIXED : stabilization
ADD : can move each calendar up & down swipe gesture
Great simple app for record keeping
Love the full version for the ability to create multiple calendars and the additional symbols.
The "check mark" calendars are great for things like keeping track of workouts, "happiness project" type things, kid meals, bad habits (e.g. Shows you how many days you actually did X), good habits (e.g drinking water).
So fun for list makers, my new favorite app to waste time with when waiting in line or at boring meetings.
I love the look and ability to choose colors. Function is pretty good, user guide always crashes the app though.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 28, 2013
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 12.9 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: SU WON SHIN
- © 2013 chikachika ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.