Mint Bills & Money
By Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mint Bills (formerly Check) is from Intuit, the creators of Turbo Tax, Quickbooks, Mint, and Quicken. Mint Bills is an award-winning app that stays on top of your bills and money for you. Just set it up once and the app goes to work – proactively staying on top of your bills and monitoring your bank accounts and credit cards, all in one place. Easily pay your bills from directly within the application, so you never miss a bill or get hit with overdraft & late fees again.
Featured in the iTunes App Store:
• Enhanced for iOS 8 (Nov 2014)
• Great Free Apps (Jan 2014)
• Best New Apps (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You - Personal Finance (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You (Dec 2012)
• 10 Finance Essentials (2012)
Loved by the Press:
• CNBC: The best financial apps of 2014
• CNN Money: "Cadillac of money management apps" (May 2012)
• PC Magazine: The Best Personal Finance Apps (2012)
• Fox News: 10 Apps to Save Money & Help You Take Control of Your Finances (2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Get reminders when bills are due: Receive emails, push messages, and even see your bills due list from the Today Extension in you Notification Center so you can see what’s due in one swipe
• Pay on the spot and schedule bill payments for free
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• Pay your bill within a day with our Expedited Payments feature*
• Pay small billers for free (rent, gym, etc.), and easier than ever with direct access to your address book (iPhone only)
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
• Fast, anytime access to bill statements from inside the app + free bill statement storage (for supported providers only)
The Mint Bills app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle. The app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a Touch ID or a 4-digit PIN , so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Mint Bills app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Paying bills using your bank account is free; paying with your credit or debit card includes a transaction fee.
Mint Bills is provided by Intuit Mint Bills, Inc., an authorized delegate of Intuit Payments Inc. in Washington state.
What's New in Version 8.20
• Now optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus!
• New look and feel: All the screens have been redesigned to match our new Mint Bills brand!
New in previous versions:
• Added new provider categories to make finding your accounts even easier
• Today extension: See your bills due list with a single swipe (add by tapping “Edit” at the bottom of your Notification Center / Today view)
• Touch ID support: Use your fingerprint to unlock the app (enable in Security Settings)
Please fix issue with chase
Until May 21st, this app was easily the most valuable on my iPhone. All my accounts synced in one place with bill pay information on one page with a slick interface. Literally life changing.
Now that chase is no longer syncing with mint, this app is virtually worthless. Most of my accounts are at chase (they offer most of the good credit cards) and I would imagine chase is indispensable to the majority of mint bill users as well. This issue will destroy mint and mint bills, there is no doubt about it, chase is just too indispensable. I know that the problem is chase, but you guys need to work with them to fix this. Do they want some money from you guys? Pay them. Your service is so valuable to me that Id probably pay a small fee to use it if it came down to that. Or come up with a creative workaround...allow us to auto forward our chase email statements to you, this would restore the most valuable functionality of mint bills. I will wait, hope, and pray, but please fix it soon or I will have to look elsewhere! Please guys, the future of your service truly rests in the balance here. Get creative, take some chase execs out to Per Se, whatever you have to do to fix it.
Use it for all my finances
People complaining about the updated look need to get used to the modern layout. I've been using this app for over 6 months and have never missed a payment. Know exactly if I'm using too much credit or when my credit score has changed. Pay all my bills, always immediately marked as paid trough my 4+ banking bureaus. You'll only ever have to reconnect accounts due to your banks safety features. As long as you check it constantly you should not have to worry about missing out on anything, ever. Customer support is reachable almost instantly via Twitter whenever I have questions. I have nothing negative to say, and I use many financial apps.
Useful but with major provlems
It's great to see all my bills and due dates in one place, but it's not a reliable way to actually pay those bills. My bank info is constantly needing to be re-verified, so it hardly ever shows my balance or allows me to access it. The bigger problem, though, is that my bills don't get paid on time. I select a date to pay them (on time) but sometimes that's just the day Mint withdraws from my bank, then it doesn't pay the bill until another day. Why would that make any sense? It should immediately be applied to the bill as soon as it's withdrawn from my bank account. Also, there's a crazy amount of notifications and you can't edit the settings. So, useful as a list but totally useless otherwise.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: May 19, 2015
- Version: 8.20
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
- © 2015 Intuit Mint Bills, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.