Check – Bill pay, money, bank & credit card manager
By Pageonce, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Check is an award-winning app that stays on top of your bills & money for you, so you never miss a bill or get hit with overdraft & late fees again. Just set it up once and the app goes to work – proactively staying on top of your bills and monitoring your bank accounts and credit cards, all in one place. When bills are due or funds are low, the app will let you know so you’re never caught off guard.
Featured in the iTunes App Store:
• Best New Apps (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You - Personal Finance (Dec 2013)
• New Year, New You (Dec 2012)
• 10 Finance Essentials (2012)
• Great on iPhone 5 (2012)
• App Collection (2012)
Loved by the Press:
• CNN Money: "Cadillac of money management apps" (May 2012)
• PC Magazine: The Best Personal Finance Apps (2012)
• Fox News: 10 Apps to Save Money & Help You Take Control of Your Finances (2012)
How our app keeps your bills & money in check:
• Get reminders when bills are due
• Pay on the spot and schedule bill payments for free
• Conveniently pay bills with a bank account or credit card*
• See all your bills & accounts in one centralized place
• Receive alerts when funds are low or credit limits are near
The Check app pays your bills on time so you never stress about missing a bill again – we’ll remember so you don’t have to. Get reminders when bills are due, then pay them on the spot or schedule the payment for later. No stamps, no phone calls, no hassle. The Check app keeps it all together in once central place. With multiple credit cards, bank accounts, and numerous bills to keep track of, it’s too easy to overdraft, miss a payment or exceed credit limits. With our app, you never have to worry because you’ll always know exactly where you stand.
Our Triple Layer Security ensures your information is safe & secure.
1. Bank-Level Security: Our app is armed with the same 128-bit encryption and physical security standards as your bank. The app is also verified and monitored by third party security experts such as TRUSTe, McAfee, Hacker Safe and Verisign.
2. In-App Security & Remote Data Destruct: Safeguard app access with a 4-digit PIN, so only you can view your account. If your smartphone is ever lost or stolen, delete all your account information remotely.
3. Real-Time Alerts: If the app notices any large purchases or unusual charges in your account, you’ll be notified immediately via real-time push messages and emails.
It’s easy to get started:
1. Download the Check app
2. Securely connect all your accounts to get reminders & alerts
3. Relax, while the app stays on top of it all, for you!
* Paying bills using your bank account is free; paying with your credit or debit card includes a transaction fee.
What's New in Version 7.20
• VoiceOver (accessibility) improvements (iPhone only)
• Design enhancements to the bills list (iPhone only)
New in Previous Versions:
• Bill Pay enhancements for a faster, cleaner bill pay experience
• Smarter File Cabinet graphs that now show sub-accounts for easier month-over-month comparison
• Scan your card with the app and we’ll take the hassle out of entering in your Credit Card number by magically entering it in for you!
I love this app!
Like so many others, I had been using Manilla for a long time and it was a great way to never forget to make a payment. When I heard they were closing I sadly went searching for a replacement. I found it in Check! It did take some getting used to but now there are a few things I like even better. I love the ease of bill pay right through the app but don't like that you must do it a good few days before it's due in order to avoid it being late. If I don't get to it in time and it tells me it will be late then I just go to the bill's own site and pay there. Like others have said, I wish they had a way to mark a bill as paid if not paid through the app and that the bill stayed there until it is either paid through the app or marked as paid. I don't like that they don't cover a couple of the companies I have accounts with yet but I like that they provide a place to suggest new companies for them to add! I just hope they really do add them soon. Overall, great, user friendly, bill management app!
This app has been very helpful in many ways. Paying bills is much easier than my previous method - printing out checks from Microsoft money. There's just some weird things that seem to have no answer. Like the fact that I can't set up my bank credit card separate from my bank account, presumably because it has the same name so the app can't decipher the difference. It keeps trying to set it up as another checking account. Also I can't figure out how to delete an account that has been paid in full without the app deleting all of the payment records for that account. It keeps popping up as a needed payment every month even though I paid off the account months ago. Many of the bills cannot be set up at all. I have no idea why and there's not a live person to ask. These and several other little quirks about this app were disappointing. For now I will continue to use the app to pay the things that do work well. Who knows - perhaps something better will come along in the future.
I like it but could use some updating as to functionality
I would like to see updated functionality within the app, especially in terms of cash flow forecasting. At this point it would not replace Quicken, and that has to be a goal of this app to stay relevant. Yes, I appreciate having everything in one place, but that doesn't equate to anything more than just that. It has my bills, but you still need an additional program or pen and paper to know what the effects are on cash flows. The bills to be paid amount is somewhat misleading and not a true indication of the monthly bills and the cash flow impact, especially since it doesn't take into account any deposits, etc. In my opinion it really is just a static view of outstanding balances and that is all I use it for. I would think with some additional programming that this app could be everything you would ever need,but it just isn't there yet unfortunately.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 11, 2014
- Version: 7.20
- Size: 28.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pageonce, Inc
- © 2014 Pageonce, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.