By ChromeDome Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CheckOff is a to-do application that runs as a menu bar app or as a stand alone application.
• Your choice: runs in a menu bar mode so that your dock doesn't get cluttered up, or as a normal application
• Tasks can be placed within folders, and have labels attached to each task
• Tasks can have notes with plain text or rich text with fonts, colors, and sizes
• Notes can also contain links to websites or local files, allowing one click access to resources that can be used to complete the task
• Tasks can be exported to HTML, OPML, Plain Text and RTF
• Menu bar icon color can be customized.
What's New in Version 5.3
- Bug fixes for Yosemite
- Fixed a crash when deleting more than one item
- Added the ability to change the color of the menu bar icon, thanks to a very passionate user for the suggestion and reasoning behind it
If you like Check Off, please take a moment to leave a review, it really helps! If not, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and let us know how we can improve.
Terrible Product! Stay Away. No Longer functions at all
When I first bought this program is worked fine. I really liked it.
Then I stopped using it for a few weeks, and when I came back, all my lists were gone! The Menu is Blank! not only that, but the icon does not stay in the menu bar when my computer sleeps.
Now, when I decided that I was goign to try it again, the create folder button and the Item buttons do not work, so the program is completely non functional.
Waste of money and time and completely frustrating! I woudl Highly recommend finding another list program instead of buying this one.
Oh, and I wrote them an email 2 weeks ago, and I get no reply. Great Customer Support
Keeps dropping icons and producing spinning beachball
Use to be stable. I’ve used it for years. But now it’s very unreliable and if I hover over where the icon should appear in the menu bar all I get is a spinning beach ball. So very buggy. Hope it gets fixed but I have to go find something else now.
Unresponsive after a couple of days
Zero functionality in Yosemite. Stops working after a day or two. Only way to bring it back to life is to delete the data file.