Checkbook HD - Personal Finance
By iBear LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** 60% OFF ** LIMITED TIME **
Checkbook HD offers you a quick and simple way of managing your personal finances. Luxurious iPad-oriented design (check the screenshots). Easy sync and iPad/iPhone versions combined in one app! Buy now ►►
"In a nutshell, I can’t really find what’s missing from it." AppAdvice
“Essential ledger and budgeting app for iOS.” AppCraver
Manage all your accounts with Checkbook HD and stay always aware of how much money is left on each of your accounts, and how it happened. Add entries that change balances on your accounts manually, or import your banking records either by using your bank's OFX file or through Direct Connect (direct downloading). You can also schedule recurring transactions, sync your data between several devices, schedule delayed transactions and clear them later on (reconcile). To visualize the activity of your accounts, use colorful charts.
Checkbook HD features:
- Unlimited number of accounts (checking, savings, credit card, etc.)
- Running balance column
- Accounts reconciliation (balance and cleared balance)
- Support of multiple currencies
- Restoration of previously deleted accounts (if needed)
TRANSACTIONS (green sticky note)
- Income, Expenses, Transfers between accounts
- Categories and subcategories
- Automatic categorization based on previous transactions
- Additional fields for organizing your records including description, payee, check #, etc.
RECURRING TRANSACTIONS (blue sticky note)
- Automatic repeating transactions scheduled as “cleared” or “not cleared”
- Regulated custom frequency (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and any other frequency customization).
REPORTS (yellow and red sticky notes)
- Pie chart and bar chart reports showing the structure of your income and expenses
- Filter by categories and subcategories, accounts and payees
DATA AND SYNC
- Import of your banking records using your bank's OFX file
- Downloading data directly from your bank (Contact us to learn if your bank is supported - checkbookhd.com)
- Quick manual entry
- PIN-protected data
- Export of your data in CSV format
- iCloud storing of your data and providing it on all your devices - iPhone, iPad, Mac (This feature can be turned on after the installation. All the updates occur automatically.)
- Bluetooth sync
- Great special iPad/iPhone oriented interface design (luxurious library room)
- Retina display support
- Optimized for iPhone 5
- User Guide - http://checkbookhd.com
- Feedback & Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkbook HD is truly a high quality clean product for easy personal finance management. Buy now! ►►
What's New in Version 4.3.2
- iOS 8 support
- bug fixes
I really enjoy this app and I love the fact that it updates between my devices. I know when I pick up my iPad I have the same information as what's on my iPhone. The last app I used did not have this functionality. I have used the free version and finally decided to pay for it. I have had the paid version since November 2014 and have find nothing that I do not like. Great app and I highly recommend it. And for those having problems using the basic functionality should really take a moment and read up on how to properly use it. Learn to use it right and it will quickly become your favorite app. Id I could make any recommendation to improve it I would suggest to add the ability to synch with your bank to automatically mark transactions that have cleared and alert you to any transactions that don't match. Otherwise not much more that I can see that needs improving.
Took me twice but I've grown to love it!
I bought this app when my old favorite one was retired. I used it for a while and for some reason didn't quite love it enough. I switched around and eventually came back to this one. Maybe I just needed time to mourn my loss (I had used the other app for about 4 years).
But, this time around, I'm finding features and ease of use that I didn't experience last try.
I especially love that I can set up 3 "accounts". One is my checking, the other 2 are my grocery and fuel budget. I can add transactions to any and the total account balance reflects all 3 budgets. Not sure why that only just came to me but it's been a blessing!
Just hope this app continues being supported-I Tried the new Money Pro that just came out and it's totally not for my needs.
I do wish this one had a widget like the new app does!!!!! Overall, it's my new favorite and go to budget/checkbook app!
Easy Sync definitely not easy
I was excited to find this app that seemed to do it all. I could only find either checkbook apps or apps that imported all your bank transactions but not both. I spent a good 90 minutes on it and liked what I saw EXCEPT the sync didn't work correctly. For most of my accounts it duplicated them so then I deleted them and started again putting in a date range from only a month back to have a clean start. It didn't import the dates I put in but brought everything in again. I finally gave up and had to go back to quicken. I was hoping to get away from my pc based app but after pretty much trying every program in the App Store I found there just isn't anything yet that can do it all. Fix the syncing issue and it might be worth trying again. If you're not one to download your transactions from your bank then the app seemed pretty good for basic stuff.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 25, 2014
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 50.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: iBear LLC
- © 2010-2014 iBear LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.