Checkbook HD - Personal Finance
By iBear LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
** 40% OFF ** LIMITED TIME **
Checkbook HD offers you a quick and simple way of managing your personal finances. Clean and beautiful interface and easy cloud sync with your iPhone or iPad.
Manage all your accounts with Checkbook HD and stay always aware of how much money is left on each of your accounts, and how it happened. Add entries that change balances on your accounts manually, or import your banking records either by using your bank's OFX file or through Direct Connect (direct downloading). You can also schedule recurring transactions, sync your data between several devices, schedule delayed transactions and clear them later on (reconcile). To visualize the activity of your accounts, use colorful charts.
Checkbook HD features:
- Unlimited number of accounts (checking, savings, credit card, etc.)
- Running balance column
- Accounts reconciliation (balance and cleared balance)
- Support of multiple currencies
- Restoration of previously deleted accounts (if needed)
- Income, Expenses, Transfers between accounts
- Categories and subcategories
- Automatic categorization based on previous transactions
- Additional fields for organizing your records including description, payee, check #, etc.
- Customization of the transaction columns
- Automatic repeating transactions scheduled as “cleared” or “not cleared”
- Regulated custom frequency (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and any other frequency customization)
- Pie chart and bar chart reports showing the structure of your income and expenses
- Filter by categories and subcategories, accounts and payees
- PDF reports for sharing and printing
DATA AND SYNC
- Import of your banking records using your bank's OFX file
- Downloading data directly from your bank (NOTICE! Contact us to learn if your bank is supported - checkbookhd.com, or try direct downloading in the free iOS version Checkbook HD free - Personal finance)
- Quick manual entry
- PIN-protected data
- Export of your data in CSV/Excel and PDF formats
- iCloud storing of your data and providing it on all your devices - iPhone, iPad, Mac (This feature can be turned on after the installation. All the updates occur automatically.)
- Printing of your data (CSV/Excel and PDF formats supported)
- Clean and beautiful Mac-oriented interface (check the screenshots)
- Retina display support
- Beautiful PDF reports for sharing and printing
- User Guide - http://checkbookhd.com
- Feedback & Support - email@example.com
Checkbook HD is truly a high quality clean product for easy personal finance management. Buy now! ►►
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Yosemite support
- bug fixes
This is the app I have been looking for!!!! and finally found it, cause it syncs all my info accross all my devices, fingers crossed! The only thing that would make it perfect is the ability to add the credit limit to the credit card accounts so that you can see the not only the balance on the card but also the available credit, other apps do this but that is the only thing they got right so for now I’ll enjoy this app and hope this feature will be added as part of an update, again fingers crossed
Good, but could be great
I’ve had the free version of this app on my iPad/iPhone for quite sometime now. I’ve finally committed to using it after testing other apps. The instant updates between computer and mobile devices via iCloud is great. Though some improvements are needed.
1) Add a feature that allows you to add scanned photos of receipts from you computer or pictures of receipts from your mobile devices and attach it to specific transactions.
2) In the mobile app you can edit the time of the transaction, make that feature available in the desktop version.
3) Add a colum so you can list date of transaction and a seperate column for cleared transactions
4) Add feature to sort columns
5) Allow for transactions to be moved manually so they can be in an order at the users discretion.
6) A better help site and user manual is definitely needed without having to watch tutorials.
Good, usable interface…doesn’t sync and no support.
Purchased for iMac and iPad with the intention of eliminating the need to carry my checkbook register. Set up on iMac first and put in all of my transactions since Jan 1. Entering the data in and managing accounts in the Mac version was easy. It asked if I wanted to use iCloud…said yes. But it never uploaded the data. Installed iPad version and pointed it to iCloud…no data. Sent a tech support request. No response after 5 days.
I really want this to be a good solution, but with no syncing and an unresponsive tech support department, I have to rate it low. Hopeful that I will be able to change this...
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 23, 2014
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 13.9 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: iBear LLC
- © 2012-2013 iBear LLC
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor