Checkbook HD - Personal Finance
By iBear LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** 60% OFF ** LIMITED TIME **
Checkbook HD offers you a quick and simple way of managing your personal finances. Luxurious iPad-oriented design (check the screenshots). Easy sync and iPad/iPhone versions combined in one app! Buy now ►►
"In a nutshell, I can’t really find what’s missing from it." AppAdvice
“Essential ledger and budgeting app for iOS.” AppCraver
Manage all your accounts with Checkbook HD and stay always aware of how much money is left on each of your accounts, and how it happened. Add entries that change balances on your accounts manually, or import your banking records either by using your bank's OFX file or through Direct Connect (direct downloading). You can also schedule recurring transactions, sync your data between several devices, schedule delayed transactions and clear them later on (reconcile). To visualize the activity of your accounts, use colorful charts.
Checkbook HD features:
- Unlimited number of accounts (checking, savings, credit card, etc.)
- Running balance column
- Accounts reconciliation (balance and cleared balance)
- Support of multiple currencies
- Restoration of previously deleted accounts (if needed)
TRANSACTIONS (green sticky note)
- Income, Expenses, Transfers between accounts
- Categories and subcategories
- Automatic categorization based on previous transactions
- Additional fields for organizing your records including description, payee, check #, etc.
RECURRING TRANSACTIONS (blue sticky note)
- Automatic repeating transactions scheduled as “cleared” or “not cleared”
- Regulated custom frequency (daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and any other frequency customization).
REPORTS (yellow and red sticky notes)
- Pie chart and bar chart reports showing the structure of your income and expenses
- Filter by categories and subcategories, accounts and payees
DATA AND SYNC
- Import of your banking records using your bank's OFX file
- Downloading data directly from your bank (Contact us to learn if your bank is supported - checkbookhd.com)
- Quick manual entry
- PIN-protected data
- Export of your data in CSV format
- iCloud storing of your data and providing it on all your devices - iPhone, iPad, Mac (This feature can be turned on after the installation. All the updates occur automatically.)
- Bluetooth sync
- Great special iPad/iPhone oriented interface design (luxurious library room)
- Retina display support
- Optimized for iPhone 5
- User Guide - http://checkbookhd.com
- Feedback & Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
Checkbook HD is truly a high quality clean product for easy personal finance management. Buy now! ►►
What's New in Version 4.3.7
- iOS 7 Support
Syncing can mess you up
Great app if you don't use the sync feature. I was making entries into both my iPad and my iPhone. The new entries in my iPad, I guess, never made it up to iCloud. So the iPhone was never able to catch up to what was in the iPad. Yes, syncing was turned on for both. Yes, I tried everything recommended by support. In the end, big waste of my time, and now I have to re-enter everything I had entered before. I plan to just pick one device for this app. And forget ant others.
Used for 3 years - !
I've used this app for 3 years and it has improved quite a bit since then. I use it to keep up with several accounts and it helps With budgeting. I rely on this app to keep up with all my payables.
Really come to rely on this app.
I've used this app for years now and it's completely replaced my having to make any entries in to the checkbook register. It helps me stay completely sync' with the bank. The only thing I would really like to see is fingerprint security.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 17, 2015
- Version: 4.3.7
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: iBear LLC
- © 2010-2014 iBear LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.