By Splasm Software, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
••• Welcome back, fall Sale! • 20% off for a limited time! • Enjoy those cool nights! •••
More than a basic check register and reporting tool, CheckBook Pro features everything in CheckBook, our powerfully simple personal finance manager, and then some. Get a report for all of your accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of criteria. Group your transactions into folders. Change the details of a group of transactions in a single stroke. CheckBook Pro's simply powerful data management tools make it all just plain easy.
Precisely manage your finances
• Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful search criteria
• Reconcile your accounts to the penny
• Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
• Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
• Save complex searches as Smart Folders, so you can search again and again
• Group your transactions into Folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
• Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
• Report on all your accounts at the same time
• See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
• Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV and Text
• Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac
Share and sync your data
• Sync with other users on a local network
• Sync with iCloud
• Manage accounts in multiple currencies
• Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions (check out the built-in help or contact us for help)
Learn more about CheckBook Pro
• Download & print CheckBook Pro's built-in help: http://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro
• Watch video tutorials of CheckBook Pro: http://www.splasm.com/videos
• Share with other CheckBook Pro users in our forums: http://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about CheckBook Pro to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
What's New in Version 2.5.12
• Ready for macOS 10.12 Sierra •
• Corrects a potential snafu when you change the details of an existing transfer Entry, where the other end of the transfer could move to a different Account.
• Some folks saw a delay of several seconds or more when creating or changing Entries. Looks like a side effect of building apps with more modern macOS SDKs, something we're definitely doing lately. Things are nice and fast again in this update.
I have been a Quicken user for many, many years. After purchasing a MAC, I spent some time reviewing different finance programs for basic household accounting and checking. I cam across CheckBook Pro and decided to try it. I recently completed my first reconciliation against my bank statement and everything proceeded without any issues. My needs are pretty basic; but, wanted a program that will provide a yearly breakdown of all pertinent tax information. So far, I am very pleased with it. The reason for the 4 stars is simply because I haven’t used the program long enough to truly assess it.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!
I have been a quicken user for a super long time and finally decided to find something less complex. I cannot find anything I dont like about checkbook pro Thank you splasm software.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 2.5.12
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Splasm Software, Inc.
- © 2002-2016 Splasm Software, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later