By Splasm Software, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
••• Happy Holidays Sale! • 20% off for a limited time! • Make wonderful memories with family and friends! •••
More than a basic check register and reporting tool, CheckBook Pro features everything in CheckBook, our powerfully simple personal finance manager, and then some. Get a report for all of your accounts at once. Search for transactions with any combination of criteria. Group your transactions into folders. Change the details of a group of transactions in a single stroke. CheckBook Pro's simply powerful data management tools make it all just plain easy.
Precisely manage your finances
• Find transactions with simple searches or dozens of powerful search criteria
• Reconcile your accounts to the penny
• Schedule transactions that repeat periodically, like monthly bills and paychecks
• Track cash flow over time with customizable reports so you can see where your money came from and where it’s going
• Save complex searches as Smart Folders, so you can search again and again
• Group your transactions into Folders, to tidy up or begin a new year
• Quickly change the details for a group of transactions, instead of one at a time
• Report on all your accounts at the same time
• See pending scheduled transactions for all your accounts with a single reminder
Import from other personal finance apps or your bank
• Strong support for OFX, QFX, QIF, CSV and Text
• Import from Quicken® Essentials for Mac
Share and sync your data
• Sync with other users on a local network
• Sync with iCloud
• Manage accounts in multiple currencies
• Transfer funds between accounts without creating two transactions (check out the built-in help or contact us for help)
Learn more about CheckBook Pro
• Download & print CheckBook Pro's built-in help: http://www.splasm.com/checkbookpro
• Watch video tutorials of CheckBook Pro: http://www.splasm.com/videos
• Share with other CheckBook Pro users in our forums: http://www.splasm.com/forum
Send questions about CheckBook Pro to firstname.lastname@example.org. We're happy to help!
What's New in Version 2.5.14
••• Ready for macOS 10.12 Sierra •••
• Corrects printing glitches when the new Deposit and Debit columns are enabled
• Resolves an issue that can prevent the selected Entry from being selected the next time a document is opened
• Launches properly on pre-Yosemite Macs
Perfect for me
In anticipation of buying a new iMac with a software system that does not use the now defunct Quicken Essentials, I looked around for a new check register for my computer. There were many great reviews about Checkbook Pro, so I got it. I am pleased so far. A short learning curve for the differences in my previous program, but not bad. My only negative would be seeing all the red (negative) numbers, but then again I am spending all that money!
Could be easier
This is a fairly easy to use app, for the price. However, if you are used to using Quicken, you will find it is not as convenient. There are dropdown menus as opposed to autofill. The reconciliation function is not as straight forward as Quicken and does not restrict the viewed entries to only those in the month of reconciliation. However, as I said, for the price it is well worth it and should become more intuitive with continued use.
I have really come to appreciate the convenience of Checkbook Pro. It’s auto saving feature, ease of use and overall dependability has made my home accounting and budgeting a breeze! I highly recommend it…and I wasn’t paid to post this!!!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 12, 2016
- Version: 2.5.14
- Size: 23.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Splasm Software, Inc.
- © 2002-2016 Splasm Software, Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.3 or later