Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PLAY CHECKERS 10x10 LIKE MILLIONS OF OTHER PLAYERS around the world and join a network of 100K's Game Center players for online games.
Checkers 10x10 follows the international rules. It extends the US playing rules by mainly :
1) Allowing backward jumps (but still allowing forward moves only)
2) Giving King the power to move and jump several cases in all directions ... (Like a Queen on a chessboard).
3) Enlarging the board size (10x10)
If you look for US rules checkers, please download "▻Checkers".
This checkers version is the most popular in the world and is traditionally played in many western and eastern european countries, Russia, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, french speaking african countries. (Whereas Anglo-saxon checkers are almost not played there).
With this software, you will be able to play locally, against someone or against the computer. You will also be able to play against anyone in the world through Game Center.
Key features (Free version):
- Games against computer (4 levels, color option)
- Online games with Game Center
- 2 players game
- Draw recognition and automatic draw propositions for single player games
- "Lose to win" option against the computer: Lose all your checkers before the computer!
- iPod compliant: Listen to your own music while playing (except for Game center games)
- Leaderboards to compare your score
- Achievement boards to get your level
- Nice look and feel
Key features (Premium version):
- no ads
- AI difficulty level 4 and 5, very fast and smart
- Automatic record of all the games, and easy replay of any of them
- Possibility to unlock the pawns and move them anywhere off/on the board
- 25 Master's openings (with variations and exploration feature) and 50 classical tricks
- Time limit games (like for chess)
- Show board numbers option (iPad)
- Delete button to come back to a previous board combination (2 players and single players game)
- More points gained per game center game
- Option to see the last move
A must have if you like strategic board games.
What's New in Version 4.1
- Fix for iPhone 6+
- New way of managing online games points: Points are also safely saved on the device in addition to the Game Center servers.
Nice I am sure my dad will like it as well
Best checkers AI of the hundreds of checkers apps I've tried also the first 10x10 I've seen. Improve by playing defensive at time. I see the min max algorithm in play with defense when the computer can save a piece but no other defense like back eats for getting back to defend and move to stop player from getting King Also no database when the AI loses it should store the game in a database to get smarter. Certain position are always a good play eventually the database could be used for any future checkers AI.
Look, no doubt the current version, are way better than the sluggish past. Hey, this one still frozen and crashes, Wazup with that?
50+ and learning!
Harold @ itchigloo write some challenging games! I'm just learning the difference between American & International rules checkers and chess... this is my go too for checkers! Deep Green is where I go for chess! Hours of fun as my grandson still beats me!!! :D
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 19, 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 31.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Ukrainian
- Seller: Harold CHATENET
- © itchigoo
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full version of checkers with many advanced cool features$2.99