Checkers or draughts is the name of several different board games. All of these games are similar. In every kind of checkers, the other player's pieces can be taken by being "jumped" over.
"Checkers" is the American name. In British English, and in various other English-speaking nations, these games are called "draughts." In Russia this game is called “shashki”.
- six game modes (Russian (shashki), International, Spanish, Brazilian, English, Pool checkers)
- strong AI (5 levels of difficulty)
- play online with friends or random opponents
- detailed statistics for single player
- leaderboard with daily, weekly and global top for multiplayer
- 2D and 3D display mode
- a huge number of different checkers boards
- more than 30 achievements, covering both singleplayer and multiplayer
- you can undo and redo any number of moves
- detailed notation of the match (chess style or checkers style)
- the ability to export or import a match to / from FEN or PDN file(s)
- board editor will allow you to make any situation on the checkerboard (coming soon)
Play checkers online free!
Ratings and Reviews
Buy credits and than play , that what will you get when you will try to play online game .
- WL Online Marketing LLC
- 31.8 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © AppForge Inc. 2015
- In-App Purchases
- Tiny coin pack $1.99
- Small coin pack $4.99
- Disable ads "Checkers" $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.