By Buckaroo Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Geared toward general and work needs, Checklist Wrangler allows you to easily manage templates and auto create checklists weekly, monthly, or yearly. It will show what objects you must collect or actions you need to take. A great way to remember the essential checks for daily routines. Frequent or once in a lifetime checklists are easily handled. Whether assembling the items in your pocket, household chores, the contents of your picnic basket, or checking the condition of important equipment, Checklist Wrangler is equally valuable. Everyday or specialized, Checklist Wrangler helps you remember the details.
• iCloud Sync - Checklists and templates can be synced between all devices that share the same iCloud account.
• Multiple checklists allow you to keep track of more than one list at a time.
• Templates for tasks you need to do more than once.
• Checklist auto-creation for everyday lists or just on certain weekdays.
• Quick Editing - Rearrange list items by just tapping and holding on them. Double tap an item to edit it.
• Quickly create checklists from text copied from any app (i.e. lists from e-mail, webpages, etc.).
• Organize related templates into groups for easy access.
• E-mail checklist to friends, family, and coworkers.
• Print checklists when you need a hard copy.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
• Fixed a bug that could cause reordering list items to fail on iOS 7.
From Version 3.0
• iCloud Sync - Checklists and templates can now be synced between all devices that share the same iCloud account.
• Background updating - There are no more reminders for auto created checklists, they will be created automatically even when you don't launch the app.
• iOS 7 native - The app icon and user interface have been updated to support the new flat iOS 7 design.
• Edit mode optional - Rearrange list items by just tapping and holding on them. Double tap an item to edit it.
• Added support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screen resolutions.
• Miscellaneous changes and bug fixes.
The App I've been waiting for
I have seriously been searching for this app for so long. I am so glad I have found it! This sounds like a bogus review, but I swear to you on my kids' toys that this is not a bogus review. Let me tell you why I need this app:
I want to make sure I complete items on a daily or weekly basis. Recurring calendar items just don't work because they are time-rigid. I tried the Routines app, and it is WAY too complicated. This is just what I need to manage my recurring tasks. I love the fact that there are templates. The cloud sync just works! I did nothing to set it up. It just works. I love it!
Great, but limited to iOS
This is a great app for managing and executing procedural checklists. It supports the creation of templates organized into functional groups, and then it’s a breeze to run through the checklist to ensure that the procedure is followed correctly.
However, it’s not a part of a complete solution family, as there is no companion OS X product. If your group, like ours, needs a full bodied checklist system that offers tools on both iOS and OS X, you will have to look elsewhere, as we did. I had to settle on using the free Evernote to accomplish this, although Buckaroo has a far better program in Checklist Wrangler. For us though, the lack of an OS X program was a deal breaker.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 31, 2015
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 1.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joshua Fall
- © 2009-2015 Joshua Fall
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.