By Buckaroo Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Geared toward general and work needs, Checklist Wrangler allows you to easily manage templates and auto create checklists weekly, monthly, or yearly. It will show what objects you must collect or actions you need to take. A great way to remember the essential checks for daily routines. Frequent or once in a lifetime checklists are easily handled. Whether assembling the items in your pocket, household chores, the contents of your picnic basket, or checking the condition of important equipment, Checklist Wrangler is equally valuable. Everyday or specialized, Checklist Wrangler helps you remember the details.
• Multiple checklists allow you to keep track of more than one list at a time.
• Templates for tasks you need to do more than once.
• Checklist auto-creation for everyday lists or just on certain weekdays.
• Quickly create checklists from text copied from any app (i.e. lists from e-mail, webpages, etc.).
• Organize related templates into groups for easy access.
• E-mail checklist to friends, family, and coworkers.
• Print checklists when you need a hard copy.
What's New in Version 2.2.3
• Added support for the iPhone 5's 4" display.
• Minor bug fixes.
• Checklist Wrangler now requires iOS 5.0.
Love it! Needs to sync...
This app has been terrific, especially with the recurring lists feature! So helpful when you have the same checklist needs every week or year. I also like the simplicity. No useless bells and whistles.
But please! It needs to sync with my iPad and iPhone! It doesn't really help to not be able to see all lists on both devices. I often add to my lists on the go with iPhone and complete tasks while working with iPad. Syncing the two will make it 5 stars for ease of use, simplicity, effectiveness.
Concept is home run BUT needs:
New icons. New GUI.
iCloud and drop box integration. Huge room for growth. Take this app to the next level!!!!!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 20, 2012
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joshua Fall
- © 2009-2012 Joshua Fall
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.