By Partaheikki Technologies
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create lists for all kinds of purposes with this simple but versatile application. You can use it for creating shopping lists, to do lists, gift lists etc. The application focuses on simplicity, speed, and ease of use minimizing the number of taps needed to perform the most common tasks. The user interface is clean and intuitive without unnecessary clutter on the screen. The application is not intended for complex project and task management purposes, which makes it the right tool for managing everyday tasks.
• Just tap on an item to mark it completed, no need to hit small buttons.
• Quickly add items to the current list from a database of previously used items by checking them from a list.
• Share or archive lists via email.
• Use search to quickly find items in long lists or add them to the current list from the database of previously used items.
• Select one of the three included themes and adjust the text size to suit your needs.
• Simply shake the device to delete completed items with vibration feedback.
• Create and arrange categories freely to suit your needs, e.g. to arrange items by aisles in a supermarket.
• Sort the items automatically or manually within categories.
• Completed items can be automatically moved to the bottom of the list or left where they are.
• Show or hide the category titles to see as many items as possible at a glance.
• View the list in landscape or portrait mode depending on the orientation of the device, or lock the list to portrait mode.
• Select whether the incomplete items in the list are included in the application icon badge or not.
• Enable or disable the shaking gesture.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
- It is now possible to add more than one item in the New item view
- Optimizations and speed improvements
- Resolved an issue in the mail format affecting Yahoo users
- Fixed other minor issues
Would luv 1 change
I am a major list maker, so obviously this is one of my MOST favorite apps. There is only one change I would like to see. I have this app installed on both my iPhone & iPad. It would be wonderful if I could have my checklists sync with each of my devices so that when I am on my iPad and think of something to add to my shopping list on my phone, I could just type it in my iPad checklist and not have to go & get my iPhone. (Choosing a different color background for the lists would be cool too, but not a necessity. :)
I needed something that would help me track what homework I have, because sometimes I get to class and realize I forgot the homework. Other planner and checklist apps aren't simple enough for what I needed. You add something to a list, then check it off. You can make categories in a list too, like sort list items by priority, or what isle they're in.
This app is kinda cool, I like how you can make categories. But it really stinks that you can only make 10 items per list, and it costs $2.99 to make more, I deleted the app because of this, but if you could make more than 10, it would be a really good app, and if you don't think you need to put that many things on a list, you could find this app useful.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 23, 2010
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish
- Seller: Partaheikki Technologies
- © 2009-2010 Partaheikki Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Checklists Full$2.99