Create lists for all kinds of purposes with this simple but versatile application. You can use it for creating shopping lists, to do lists, gift lists etc. The application focuses on simplicity, speed, and ease of use minimizing the number of taps needed to perform the most common tasks. The user interface is clean and intuitive without unnecessary clutter on the screen. The application is not intended for complex project and task management purposes, which makes it the right tool for managing everyday tasks.
• Just tap on an item to mark it completed, no need to hit small buttons.
• Quickly add items to the current list from a database of previously used items by checking them from a list.
• Use search to quickly find items in long lists or add them to the current list from the database of previously used items.
• Select one of the three included themes and adjust the text size to suit your needs.
• Share or archive lists via email.
Simply shake the device to delete completed items with vibration feedback.
• Supports two lists of ten active items each in the free version, unlock unlimited lists with a one-time in-app purchase.
• Create and arrange categories freely to suit your needs, e.g. to arrange items by aisles in a supermarket.
• Sort the items automatically or manually within categories.
• Completed items can be automatically moved to the bottom of the list or left where they are.
• Show or hide the category titles to see as many items as possible at a glance.
• View the list in landscape or portrait mode depending on the orientation of the device, or lock the list to portrait mode.
• Select whether the incomplete items in the list are included in the application icon badge or not.
• Enable or disable the shaking gesture.
• Updated for iOS 8 and above (finally!)
• A new per-list option for starting the search in the saved items list
• Other minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Would luv 1 change
I am a major list maker, so obviously this is one of my MOST favorite apps. There is only one change I would like to see. I have this app installed on both my iPhone & iPad. It would be wonderful if I could have my checklists sync with each of my devices so that when I am on my iPad and think of something to add to my shopping list on my phone, I could just type it in my iPad checklist and not have to go & get my iPhone. (Choosing a different color background for the lists would be cool too, but not a necessity. :)
Great App......With Request & Question..
This app creates simple lists, with numerous customizable features. Am not sure how to work search database feature unless on same list database was created on. Would like to be able to search terms/items to be used in any list. Also, would love to be able to move items from one list to another, not just between categories on same list. Otherwise, great app!
I needed something that would help me track what homework I have, because sometimes I get to class and realize I forgot the homework. Other planner and checklist apps aren't simple enough for what I needed. You add something to a list, then check it off. You can make categories in a list too, like sort list items by priority, or what isle they're in.
- Partaheikki Technologies
- 9.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2009-2016 Partaheikki Technologies
- In-App Purchases
- Checklists Full $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.