Checkmynet.lu is a measurement tool for testing speed and quality of internet connections.
The App measures your connection’s current speed, availability, quality and neutrality. Compare your measurement results with those of others in your area using the map view.
Collect enough information to decide which internet service provider fits your service demands best in your region.
Checkmynet.lu measures the connection between your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) and the measurement server. The measurement servers are located at Luxembourg’s national internet exchange point (https://www.lu-cix.lu).
It is an operator independent, crowd-sourced, open-source and open-data based solution:
Designed to measure availability, quality and neutrality of the internet access
· Generates and processes all results objectively, securely and transparently
· Tests more than 150 parameters: speed, QoS & QoE
· Runs on smartphones and in web browsers
· Displays results on a map with several filter options
Checkmynet.lu is an application made available by ILR, the national regulatory authority in Luxembourg (Institut Luxembourgeois de regulation https://www.ilr.lu).
- Fixes a crash during execution of website rendering test
- Fixes a crash when entering floating point numbers in provider contract settings fields (Download Mbit/s, Upload Mbit/s)
- Improves stability when testing under bad network conditions
- Institut Luxembourgeois de Regulation
- 68.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Luxembourgish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Institut Luxembourgeois de Régulation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.