CheckMyTrip brings all of your trip details together in one master view. Ideal for business travelers and frequent fliers to stay productive and enjoy unique local experiences. Essential for leisure holiday seekers to navigate unfamiliar destinations and maximize the fun. It's free, easy to use and loaded with trip alerts, planning tools and more to get you safely from door to door.
BEAUTIFUL FEATURES AWAIT YOU
SMART TRIP ITINERARIES - Stay Organized
• Flight, hotel, car, rail, meeting, dining, tour & activity details organized into one elegant itinerary view
• 3 simple methods to add & organize your itinerary details: forward booking confirmation e-mails to email@example.com; enter booking reference with first and last name; or manually enter the trip information through a form
HANDY TRIP TOOLS - Be Prepared
• Direct access to many airline check-in systems and seat maps
• Real-time notifications via push, in-app and email of flight status, terminal and gate details plus layover times
• 5-day weather forecast for each point in your journey
• Search and reserve taxi and parking options in 40 countries
AWESOME DESTINATION TRIP PLANNING SERVICES - Feel Like a Local
• First-hand local discovery of places nearby through Foursquare
• Search and reserve over 50,000 epic tour & activity options worldwide available through Viator
• Search and reserve over 41,000 great restaurant options in major cities available through OpenTable
If you have any question, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's new ?
*Reserve airport lounges around the world in advance with our new partner Loungebuddy.
*Discover your new inbox and stay tuned for news about CheckMyTrip features.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent 2/3 of the time... Update, downgraded to 1 Star
Update.... Still not working as it should. Sent in an email for round trip Air and another email for hotel at the destination and the same hotel upon return to the originating point. Why does it show as 3 separate trips? I now have one trip showing for the hotel outbound, another trip for the round trip air and yet another trip for the return hotel. I only use this app because my travel company uses it but would like to use it exclusively. Until it is fixed, I’ll continue uses Kayak which works all the time.
Works great on 2 out of 3 trips I have tried to input. For some reason it won't accept one of the trips on United although another trip that was accepted was United as well. This has the makings of a great app. It has all the pertinent information I need concerning my schedules and I really want to like it but unless it can consistently prove accurate. This is the message I get when trying to input one trip: "8104 - We are unable to find this confirmation number. Please validate your entry and try again or contact us for further information. (8104 )" If this worked, I would easily give it 5 stars. I could be that good. Others had the same problem. Please fix!
More dependable than airlines notification system!
Just took a 2 weeks vacation through Asia (8 flights total, 4 different airlines) and to our delight- this app notifies gate changes, flight delays etc, wayyyyy before the airlines’ own apps or texts or emails (sometimes we get airlines ‘ alerts AFTER the flight has ended). We like it that all of our flights with different airlines info were in one app, so we could keep track. We also like how up-to-date app was with deleting old flight-over different time zones. We tried TripIt app last big, similar trip and didn’t find it helpful since it didn’t notify in a timely manner — so we were reluctant to rely on this CheckMyTrip (recommended by 2 airlines on this trip) but app was free, so we thought why not. We made an excel sheet of all flight information and found we didn’t need to refer to excel at all .
Check My Trip
Check My Trip is a great place to store my trip schedules. I’m traveling around the world and in Eurasia right now. I have set up a home base in Siem Reap, Cambodia. So many of my trips start from there. It’s really inexpensive there and a lot of people speak English. I have about 10 trips a year and it was very easy to get mixed up with some trips on Orbitz, some on Priceline, and some just booked directly with the assorted Airlines. Now its all conveniently located in one app. Check My Trip, and it’s so easy. Just email you information from each sight and Check My Trip does all of the rest of the organizing for me. Love it!
Now from a very well organized World Traveler.
- 61.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Amadeus IT Group SA. All Rights Reserved.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.