Get the best deals & earn cash back on your favourite brands with Checkout 51! It’s FREE to sign up and you can start saving right away.
Checkout 51 is the #1 cash back rewards app to help you put more savings into your wallet! Search through hundreds of local offers available every week on items you already buy.
Sign up now and claim your exclusive welcome offers at your favourite stores. Earn more with Checkout 51 today!
Simple Sign-Up for All-Star Deals:
1. Weekly updates – Offers are updated every Thursday
2. Go shopping – Buy the products from any store
3. Confirm receipt – Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your offer
4. Get your money – Once you reach $20 in savings, you can cash out!
Checkout 51 Features:
Find the best deals:
- Browse offers, find deals, buy your favorite brands, and get cash back!
- Sort offers by store and category to make shopping easy
- Offers are available at some of your favorite stores like Target, Walmart, CVS and all the rest
- Offers are updated every Thursday, so you can find the best deals you need for the week
- Find the best deals and exclusive offers while shopping for your favorite brand, store, or product
- Star offers to help quickly find them when you go shopping later
Search for Deals:
- Search for items you’ll need this week and start saving money!
- Checkout 51’s new Search Bar lets you instantly find deals without scrolling
- Save the offers that interest you to find them again later
- Snap a picture of your receipt to get cash back
- View your account balance anytime and see your savings!
Your Favorite Stores:
- Purchase products from any grocery store to start saving
- Find deals at: Walmart, Target, CVS, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, HEB, Publix, Costco, Whole Foods, Sam’s Club, Babies R Us and all the rest!
Your Favorite Products
- Cash back on the items on your grocery list including Coca Cola, Gatorade, Pampers, Charmin, Bounty, Tide, Glade and so much more
- Instant rewards and savings on household items from Mountain Dew to Bounty to Huggies
Stop spending time flipping through massive coupon booklets to find good deals. Earn cash back savings when you shop at your favorite stores. Start saving on groceries with Checkout 51 to put more money in your wallet!
Checkout 51 uses your location minimally while in the background to deliver in-store offers to you at the right time. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Available in Spanish!
Check out what others have said:
- "We liked the Checkout 51 app best so far out of all of the rebate apps available." - The High-Tech Society
- "BEST FOR grocery shopping" - ShopSmart in Consumer Reports
- "Die hard couponers, rejoice...cha-ching" - Rachael Ray Every Day
- "The app is very easy to use, browse deals, upload photos and voila you're on your way to saving money." - SupermarketGuru Phil Lempert
- "The best part is you’ll never clip coupons again and there’s no need to fumble with your phone at the cashier." - MoneySense
- "All you have to do is take a picture of your receipt and submit it to the app to verify your purchase. After $20, you can cash out." - CNET
Here is what our members have to say:
- "Saves us money each week on groceries. Easy to use, love it!" - Shawn A.
- "Works Great! Great savings, no coupon clipping." - B. Lindsay
- "I can't be bothered with actual coupons, but this app makes saving money on everyday purchases easier than ever." - Tyler S.
- "This is so easy -- much easier than couponing and more fun!" - Kathleen F.
- "You have such great selections each week - many times its products that were already on my grocery list!" - Julia L.
- "Thank you so much for making it possible for us to save. Times are tough and every little bit counts." - Francesca P.
- Easily undo actions when you accidentally remove an item from your list
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Almost useless now
I used to enjoy using Checkout51. Not anymore. They are being really aggressive now in the measures they take to make sure you don't "double dip" savings on the same product across apps. I'm not talking about when you try to claim an offer with Checkout51 AFTER you've claimed it on another app like ibotta -- I'm talking about even when you activate an offer on ibotta and if it features the same product for a similar offer in Checkout51, Checkout51 will deny you access to that offer by labeling it with a "claimed limit" stamp -- BEFORE you even buy the product or claim the offer on the other app or any app. How ridiculous is that?! In response to your inquiry they will claim it's all manufacturer's decision blah blah. Yes blame it all on the manufacturers. I find that hardly convincing. Another recent change for the bad Checkout51 has adopted is locking up the 25cents fresh produce offers. You'll have to meet a certain saving $ threshold to unlock those offers for the NEXT week. In the past when I rarely found anything interesting on their long rebate offer list, the only reason I kept the app was that at least I could still save a couple of dimes on bananas or lettuce etc no matter where I bought them. With this any brand produce offer going away on top of the new intrusive restrictions on savings I will most likely be deleting this app very soon.
Hi frcust, we're sorry to hear you haven't had a great experience! We'd be glad to explain more or answer any further questions, just send us an email at email@example.com
This app was wonderful when I first started using it . Who doesn’t love some cash back on product you’ve purchased . But recently, I’ve bought products and then when I tried to redeem my offer , it said it was out of stock or there’s 0 remaining . When I add my offers from ibotta it also says that 0 are remaining , so I have to switch over and use ibotta . I recently tried to cash out for $184 , and when trying to cash out they suspended my account . If they had already honored my receipts and put the cash back into the “account” , how are they able to not pay me. When contacting them, since I find it pretty unfair that they suspended my account AFTER trying to cash it. I got an around the bush answer with you violated the terms and agreement . Asked them once more which term did I “violated” and got “by signing the terms and agreement , we are able to suspend your account due to the fact we’re not sure if you purchased the items. My friend also had the same issue when she tried to cash out for $346 for their trip her fiancé and her were taking. She has Yet gotten an email back from them . I’ve cashed out before (less than $50) and never had an issue . I wouldn’t recommend waiting cashing out for a large amount because it seems like they just want to suspend your account for trying to cash out any large amount of money .
App has turned to CRAP!
I have used Checkout 51 for several years, but after finally reaching that $20 mark again - I am deleting! It took months to rebate that last few dollars so I could cash out. Earlier this year I contacted support because all of my items were “0” remaining and nothing seemed to be updating. I was told to delete and reinstall and that should fix the problem. It did not. It wasn’t until I read reviews that I found out “0” remaining is because Checkout 51 is scanning your other rebate apps and don’t want to you to claim duplicate rebates on the same item. I’m ok with that, what I’m not ok with is that those items will remain as ”0” even after they are no longer available on another app. Ibotta and SavingStar both have rebates that reappear after claiming, but not Checkout 51.... “0” is what you get. The offers that aren’t “0” remaining are food & cleaning items I don’t use or booze, plenty of booze! I’m also not ok with being denied a rebate because the store has a sale that discounts an item that Checkout 51 has a rebate on, store discount and manufacturer discount are two completely different things.
This app might work for some but certainly not for me any longer! If you do try this app, if you keep it and make it to $20 for a rebate, the checks (yes checks) do come in the mail in about two weeks.
Hi EasySave, thanks for your feedback! We aren't given much information by our brands about how this works; our system is simply blocked from giving you access to an offer that has been clipped, claimed or redeemed elsewhere while the offer's campaign is still running.
The same campaign can run at different times on different apps, and in order for offers that have been reserved elsewhere to become available to you again on Checkout 51, the campaign for the product (paid for by the brand) would need to come to a close across all savings apps and websites first, and then come back anew (on all platforms). This would allow members to select which platform they wish to redeem this rebate on.
- Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC
- 66.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.