Checkout 51: Grocery Coupons & Cash Back Savings
By Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Earn cash back savings when you buy your favorite brands. Install Checkout 51 now to see how much you can save on groceries this week!
Checkout 51 is a free money savings app that saves you time on coupon hunting and puts more savings into your wallet! Get cash back from your favorite stores and brands with exclusive offers when you sign up.
Simple Sign-Up for All-Star Deals:
1. Weekly updates - Offers are updated every Thursday
2. Go shopping - Buy the products from any store
3. Confirm receipt - Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your offer
4. Get your money - Once you reach $20 in savings, we’ll mail you a check!
Checkout 51 Features:
Find the best deals:
- Browse offers, buy your favorite brands, and get cash back!
- Offers are available at some of your favorite stores like Target, Walmart, and CVS!
- Sort offers by store and category to make shopping easy
- Offers are updated every Thursday, so find the best deals you need for the week!
- Find the best deals while shopping for your favorite brand, store, or product for exclusive offers
- Star offers to help quickly find them later
- Snap a picture of your receipt to get cash back!
- View your account balance anytime and see how much you’ve saved!
Your Favorite Stores:
- Purchase products from any grocery store to start saving
- Includes: Walmart, Target, CVS, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, HEB, Publix, Costco, Whole Foods, Sam’s Club, Babies R Us and all the rest!
Stop spending time flipping through massive coupon booklets to find good deals. Start saving with Checkout 51 to put more money in your wallet!
Checkout 51 uses your location minimally while in the background to deliver in-store offers to you at the right time. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Now available in Spanish!
Check out what others have said:
- "We liked the Checkout 51 app best so far out of all of the rebate apps available." - The High-Tech Society
- "BEST FOR grocery shopping" - ShopSmart in Consumer Reports
- "Die hard couponers, rejoice...cha-ching" - Rachael Ray Every Day
- "The app is very easy to use, browse deals, upload photos and voila you're on your way to saving money." - SupermarketGuru Phil Lempert
- "The best part is you’ll never clip coupons again and there’s no need to fumble with your phone at the cashier." - MoneySense
- "All you have to do is take a picture of your receipt and submit it to the app to verify your purchase. After $20, you can cash out." - CNET
Here is what our members have to say:
- "Saves us money each week on groceries. Easy to use, love it!" - Shawn A.
- "Works Great! Great savings, no coupon clipping." - B. Lindsay
- "I can't be bothered with actual coupons, but this app makes saving money on everyday purchases easier than ever." - Tyler S.
- "This is so easy -- much easier than couponing and more fun!" - Kathleen F.
- "You have such great selections each week - many times its products that were already on my grocery list!" - Julia L.
- "Thank you so much for making it possible for us to save. Times are tough and every little bit counts." - Francesca P.
What's New in Version 5.6.1
Minor bug fixes and performance enhancements. Happy saving!
Really irritating lately! Fix the app!
I've had this app for years. I've read through several other reviews who are going through the same thing as me: the app has become very buggy and slow. Whenever you try to scroll down it either takes eons to load, automatically scrolls back up to the top, or gives you a "refresh" button to push. This app used to load up rather fast and I could use it in stores. I can't use it at the stores any longer because I can't stand there all day waiting for it to load as I have a toddler and time is precious. Also, they need to consider updating the app so that it's on par with others like Ibotta. Ibotta has such an easy userface; just scroll to top, push search icon and you can use their scanner to see if an item qualifies for a rebate. So much easier than scanning through every single rebate!! AND, please let us cash out through PayPal instead of checks... checks take forever to get to you and run the risk of being stolen in the mail.
Used to be better!
I've been using Checkout 51 for several months and I absolutely loved it. But now I'm having the same problems as many other users are. It constantly takes me back to the top of the list and if it I hit the refresh button at the bottom, I'm taken back to the top of the list. Also, I have difficulty getting all of the offers to even load. Plus if I click on an offer to read about it and hit the back arrow, I'm taken back to the top too. It's very frustrating!!! This app is not as user friendly as Ibotta and I agree that checks are an outdated way to cash out. Please listen to those who use this app and make it more user friendly for us!
Best App! Cannot imagine not having it!
Seriously, why would you not want this app? Who doesn't love getting money in the mail? Yes it may be a little time consuming but so much better than clipping coupons and digging thru to find them at the store and hoping they haven't expired... I love this app and I love getting money back on the things I have been buying for years, plus I have tried new things and really loved some of them as well! So if you don't have this app, do yourself a favor and download it--