Checkout 51 - Grocery coupons and deals
By Checkout 51 Mobile Apps ULC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Earn cash back when you buy your favourite brands. Install the app now to see how much you can save on groceries this week!
Now available in Quebec!
All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Browse the offers that are updated every Thursday
2. Buy the products from any store
3. Take a photo of your receipt to redeem your offer
4. Earn cash back!
Once your account reaches $20 in savings, we’ll mail you a cheque!
This means no more:
- flipping through massive coupon booklets to find good deals
- snipping lots of little coupons
- remembering to take coupons to the store
- arguing with the cashier and holding up the rest of the line
Best of all, you can purchase the products on offer at any grocery store including Walmart, Superstore, No Frills, Sobeys, Costco, Shoppers Drug Mart/Pharmaprix, Safeway, Food Basics, FreshCo., Maxi, Provigo, Metro, Loblaws, Zehrs, Save-On-Foods, Your Independent Grocer, Fortinos, Foodland, Longo’s, PriceSmart Foods, Valu-mart, IGA, Dominion, Giant Tiger, Target, Canadian Tire, London Drugs, Whole Foods, Price Chopper, SuperValu, Zellers, Choices Market, Urban Fare, and all the rest!
Checkout 51 uses your location minimally while in the background to deliver in-store offers to you at the right time. Note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Check out what others have to say:
- "Say goodbye to clipping coupons" - Global TV
- "App makes couponing easy" - Windsor Star
- "Snap, send, get money — it’s new-age couponing" - Vancouver Sun
Here is what our members have to say:
- "Saves us money each week on groceries. Easy to use, love it!" - Shawn A.
- "Works Great! Great savings, no coupon clipping." - B. Lindsay
- "I can't be bothered with actual coupons, but this app makes saving money on everyday purchases easier than ever." - Tyler S.
- "This is so easy -- much easier than couponing and more fun!" - Kathleen F.
- "You have such great selections each week - many times it's products that were already on my grocery list!" - Julia L.
- "Thank you so much for making it possible for us to save. Times are tough and every little bit counts." - Francesca P.
What's New in Version 4.9.2
We’ve given the app some love, redesigned a few of the screens, and fixed a couple bugs. Hope you like it as much as we do. Happy saving!
So far so good
I like the app so far. Just used it today and earned $2 back. My one complaint is that most of the items eligible for a rebate are more household items like air freshener that I hardly ever get instead of more things like milk, eggs, bread, lunch meat, et cetera. It takes an extra five minutes to look at the deals and take a picture of your receipt, and in a month or two you could have enough to go out for a little date night to see a movie or get dinner. Overall pretty useful. Giving four stars just because I wish you'd get rebates on more common grocery trip items.
Savings savings savings
Use this at Target with Cartwheel to really save. That's the big draw for me with this App. Biggest disappointment was buying something that appeared on the App, but wasn't the right version of the product. I still had my Cartwheel savings, so not a big deal, but would love to have known before checking out.
I think adding in a scan while you shop would be helpful, much like with Cartwheel. Show me alternatives to what I scan, so I can save.
Overall, a great app!
Like this app
Why give an app a bad review when they give you money? Haha - I love shopping, sometimes what they have in the app isn't what I want - but sometimes they have offers in the app of things I would like to try and heck if I don't like it I will get some money back for trying it! However I wish they wouldn't keep the same items in the app for longer then 3 weeks - I wish they would change up the items more frequently but I still use it. Thanks