Checkparty - Split the Bill
By Joey Carmello
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Checkparty helps you split the bill. Pay for just the portion of the bill that reflects the items you ordered. Checkparty makes that really easy to do.
- Take a picture of a receipt to read it automatically (or do it by hand)!
- Add up to 20 friends to a receipt and assign them to line items.
- Split an item between several people.
- Seamlessly invoice your friends with Venmo (or any of iOS's built-in share options).
What's New in Version 2.0
Been awhile since an update so a lot of new things here:
- Pass the contact's email address to the Venmo app when requesting money.
- Customize the tip amount (useful for when you fill out a check in advance and want to enter into Checkparty later).
- Visual hint when dragging a person over a line item.
- Error popup for when photo scanning doesn't work.
- Fixed a bug where dragging a color to a line item sometimes did not apply the color after deleting prior items.
- Performance improvements on the edit receipt screen.
- Placeholder text in a few places to indicate what is editable.
- UI changes to color panel. Scrolling should be a little easier.
- Include subtotal on edit screen so it's easier to match up the prices with the real receipt.
- New settings screen.
- Minor OCR improvements.
Best check splitting app I've tried
Checkparty is great, it has the most intuitive design of any of the check splitting apps on iOS. The venmo integration makes it very easy to request money after meals.
Gets the basics exactly right.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 10, 2017
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 73.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Joey Carmello
- © 2017 Joey Carmello
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.