Checkvistle is a task lists manager. It uses your data from Checkvist which is an outliner and task manager for geeks.
The app is kept very simple so that it gels well with Checkvist users (including me) who are more focused on performance.
* Shows all your lists and the enclosed tasks from Checkist.
* Add lists and tasks which are reflected on you Checkvist account too.
* Can delete a task or a list on a simple left swipe.
* Search across lists and tasks within app at blazing speed.
* Filter Tasks based on completeness and validation.
* Search lists from your spotlight
* Use 3D touch to get access to your recent lists.
* Mark tasks complete.
* Invalidate tasks.
* Send feedback and report bugs from within app.
* We also have you covered for too much nested task lists (surprise ;) ).
* Support for dynamic text. The font now responds to text size changes you like.
Would love to hear from you!
* Huge reductions in network usage! (We now support the HTTP magic of Etag)..
* Now we display list names more beautifully
* Lists information shown now includes public status of list and it's last update date.
* Lists and Tasks can now be searched within app using a search bar on top of lists.
* You can now filter your tasks based on their status.
* We now support spotlight searching and 3D touch for lists.
* Your dynamic text preferences are now taken care of.
Ratings and Reviews
Syncs well, and does just what the site does. Great for adding items to my to-do list on the go.
Nice little app
This app seems reliable, and very solid. Very simple user interface, fast to learn easy to use. My only request would be the ability to actually edit an item in a list, as opposed to having to delete it and re-add it. Also, and this is not really a gripe with the app itself, the checkvist application is much more powerful as an outlining application in my opinion. If it were named better I think it would have a better following.
I use this tool for so many purposes. I've been using it for years without issue. It's fast, easy to use, and always just works!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.