Chef Ramzi – Lebanese Recipes
By Chef Ramzi
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chef Ramzi is recognized as the most renowned chef in the Arab world by prestigious organizations such as The Herald Tribune, Associated Press, L’Express, Le Courrier International, La Presse (Montreal), B.B.C., Radio Monte Carlo, Radio France Internationale and CNN.
The famous Lebanese cuisine has been finally given its deserved share on the App Store thanks to Chef Ramzi.
• Learn how to cook “Chef Ramzi” style with more than 300 recipes by Chef Ramzi
• New Recipes will be added on a regular basis and will be updated automatically in your app in “New Recipes”
• Find recipes by Categories (Main Dish, Sweets and Jams, Beverages, Salads etc.)
• Find recipes by Name (Alphabetical listing in “All Recipes”)
• Find recipes by Lebanese regions on the Map of Lebanon (Beirut, North, South, Bekaa etc.)
• Find recipes by Lebanese cadastres on the Map of Lebanon (Zgharta, Batroun, Metn, Jbeil, Hasbaya, Tyre, Zahle, Hermel etc.)
• Find recipes by Lebanese regions in a complete exhaustive List View
• Get your seasonal recipes on the Main page (Christmas, Summer, Winter, Ramadan etc.)
• Shake to get a random Seasonal Recipe
• Watch video of “Chef Ramzi” talking about his App
• Listen to tens of audio files of “Chef Ramzi” talking about the different Categories and all the Lebanese Regions
• Enjoy Chef Ramzi’s impressive biography
• Browse photos of Chef Ramzi
• View hundreds of Recipe photos
• Mark your Favorite Recipes and retrieve them in your "Favorites" section
• View photos of Chef Ramzi on location in Baalbeck, Beirut, Sidon, Tyre, Aley, Koura, Tripoli etc.
• "Search" by name, ingredients, categories etc.
• Share any recipe on Facebook
• Tell your Twitter network about any recipe
• Email a recipe to a friend
• Browse all the App without an internet connection
• Contact Chef Ramzi
• View photos and descriptions of the most useful Lebanese ingredients especially selected by Chef Ramzi
And much more…
"SOON" in Arabic, French and Spanish.
Produced by Chef Ramzi Nadim Choueiri and Tarek-Gabriel Sikias
What's New in Version 1.1.1
This app is designed poorly. Chef Ramzi does not look like beef stew why is his picture shown instead of the dish?
I don't care to see his pictures on the docks of Beirut, I do care to see a picture of the dish. To make
It worse there is no consistency, sometimes there are photos of dish other times, the chef is smiling from the mountains of Lebanon.
Clicking on different recipes further demonstrates the poor design and the absence of coherent user feel, sometimes there is an ingredients tab sometimes there is not, even no instructions sometimes. Is this a work in progress ?! Why is this out? it does not seem presentable or complete.
Needs update ASAP
Please update ASAP. Good start but needs work!!!!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Mar 14, 2012
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 48.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ramzi choueiri
- © 2011 - Chef Ramzi
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.