Your new personal Smart Kitchen assistant is here!
Manage, Cook and Shop smarter with Chefling.
*Leading app in Food and Drinks category*
Get relevant recipes based off available ingredients in your fridge and pantry. Scan your grocery shopping list using Chefling’s barcode and receipt scanner to keep track of your all available items. Build your kitchen with the smart shopping list and shop for all your grocery needs directly from the app. Chefling also categorizes and maintains an inventory of shopped groceries with best by date per item and notifies you on expiring items too!
App at a Glance:
• Discover a new recipe every day! Choose from thousands of recipes among different categories based on your diet and dietary preferences.
• Get Intelligent Recipe Recommendations based on your taste preferences and available ingredients in your pantry.
• Sync and share your Pantry and Shopping list across family members.
• With one click build lists and shop for ingredients through leading online grocery stores
• Add items to Pantry by scanning or taking a picture of your Shopping receipt and Item Barcodes.
• Voice Integration with Alexa, Google Home, and Siri! Now add or remove items directly from your shopping lists with just a voice command!
• Experience a seamless hands-free experience with Chefling’s exclusive Alexa skill ‘My Chef’.
Contact us at email@example.com for feedback or any query. We’re always happy to help!
Manage, cook, shop smarter with Chefling!
We’re constantly working to make Chefling a better app. This release, we’ve included some improvements and minor fixes to improve the performance of the app.
Have a good time cooking, Home chef!
Ratings and Reviews
Open it up, it asks me to pic 3 options from each section. There are a hellolot more than 3 items I didn’t (actually can’t ) eat! Stupid!!
Difficult to use
This app is way to busy, and wants far too much information to put a recipe together.
You have to individually add any items you have in your home, and then list how much have of an item you have and its expiration date, etc. Instead of just having a handy list you can go through and check the things you do have. You should then be able to go back and add additional ingredients the list may have missed.
The app takes way too much time to set up. I'm a busy mom and don't have the time for this crap. I will continue using super cool.com and myfridgefood.com, Those platforms are much more simple and user friendly.
Developer Response ,
Apologies for the inconvenience. We are constantly working on improving the app and try to incorporate your feedback. Meanwhile, you can try the receipt scan or barcode scan feature to add items to your pantry.
I’ve been trying to add what I have at home into the pantry but whenever I add more than 20 items a bunch disappear and I am left with the last 7 or so i just entered.
Developer Response ,
There was a server delay due to which you faced this issue. It's resolved now. Do give it another shot. You can reach us at Support@chefling.net if you have any questions or suggestions and we will be happy to help. We appreciate your support!
- Chefling, Inc
- 48.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Chefling®
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.