“The Social Media Chef” is a FREE interactive APP that absolutely every chef needs. There are over 40 films which take you through all the steps you need to turn your culinary skill into revenue by becoming a Social Media Chef……..from how to build and start your Facebook page or YouTube channel, build an audience and to how to turn that audience into money.
The life of a chef is like the life of an artist, it’s long, hard and not always very well paid. However, the one thing that every chef has is a deep passion and love for food and this APP will show you how to use that passion, turn it into money and have fun at the same time.
Take a look at the APP contents below and install it NOW and launch your Social Media Chef career.
The APP film contents;
0. Introduction to The Social Media Chef
1. Opportunities Beyond the Kitchen for the Chef
2. Building the Brand of a Social Media Chef
3. The principles of communication
4. Nerves and anxiety
5. Energy and enthusiasm when talking
6. Grooming and appearance
7. Smiling and facial expressions
8. Eye contact
9. Natural and honest communication
10. Personal story linked to what you are saying
11. Making a mistake
12. Speed of delivery
13. Vocal delivery and diction
15. Using the hands
16. Getting interaction with your audience
17. Keep your message simple
18. Practical tips for talking to the camera
19. How to use Autocue
20. How to use Talkback and working to time
21. This is entertainment, know your audience
22. Engaging with your audience
23. Co hosting and co presenting
24. Multi camera
25. How to interview and be interviewed
26. Open & closed questions
27. Preparation both subject, product and people
28. Demonstrating, prep, keep it simple
29. The “What, How and Why” principle
30. Working in a studio – director’s role, producers role
31. Career strategy, the brand and building an online strategy
32. Book publishing / self publishing / ghost writers
33. How to Find Work
34. Social Media Platforms and how to use them
35. How to use Facebook as a chef
36. How to use Instagram as a chef
37. How to use YouTube as a chef
38. How to use Linkedin as a chef
39. Produce your own content – cameras and location
40. Produce your own content – lighting, sound and editing
41. Turning your idea into reality
42. Carry on regardless
1) View answers after submitting the questionnaire.
2) Minor improvements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.