Chegg: Textbook Rental, Homework Help & College Books
By Chegg, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Save up to 90% on textbooks when you use Chegg to get the books and textbooks you need for your classes.* Skip the lines at the bookstore; with Chegg, you can rent textbooks for school (or buy them!) and instantly access eTextbooks for when you need required materials ASAP.
Need college textbooks or other required classroom materials? We’ve got you covered:
• Easily search for textbooks by title, author, ISBN or by scanning a barcode. Say what??
• Buy or rent textbooks and eTextbooks like a boss.
• While your book is on the way, get 7-day FREE instant access to your eTextbook so you can get started on that math homework or physics assignment right away.
• Read eTextbooks on any device – desktop, tablet, smartphone or crystal ball.
Looking for homework help, cramming for midterms or getting prepped for a final exam? Look no further. With Chegg Study on the Chegg app you can:
• Tap into our massive library of more than 2.5 million step-by-step textbook solutions. From astronomy to zoology, we’ve got the homework solutions you need for your toughest assignments and problem sets.
• Need help with a problem that isn’t from your textbook? Snap a picture of it and submit it instantly to our community of subject experts. Get an answer back in as little as 2 hours. Now you’re making progress….
• Search our archive of answers to millions of homework questions to get help in any other subject you’re struggling with.
• Need instant help? Search for an online tutor who can help 24/7.
PLUS: Just in time for the end of fall semester/quarter, we want to buy textbooks from you to give you extra cash (and us, more textbooks to rent). Scan your textbook ISBN to find out how much cash we’ll hook you up with. Print your your label, pop in the mail and voila! More cash for you, more books for us.
The fine print:
Chegg Study subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account.
Your $14.95 subscription will automatically renew each month unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
For bug reports or general feedback, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet @Chegg #iosapp
*Save up to 80% on rentals and eTextbooks. Up to 90% on used. Savings calculations are off the list price of physical textbooks.
What's New in Version 2.27.0
- More bug fixes to make renting textbooks easier. Less time (and money!) at the bookstore = more time (and money) to spend with friends.
- Easier to know your questions status.
I love using Chegg for all of my textbook needs but recently, I have rented a book off of the app and received a notification that my order has been placed. I have dismissed the notification but it keeps popping up over and over again. This is highly annoying and I will not continue to use the app because of it. I'm not sure if it's a bug issue or what but it needs to be fixed.
Best for books
Since I have started my college life, Chegg has been the place to go for my books. Books are very good quality and cheap...plus they bought my old books at a good price. All in one why not!!👍🏼👍🏼
Easy and fast!
Prices are amazing and the trial ebook to use while you wait for your book really helps! First time using it, and it wasn't difficult at all! Highly recommend this app!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 31, 2016
- Version: 2.27.0
- Size: 55.3 MB
- Languages: English, Russian, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Chegg, Inc.
- © 2003-2015 Chegg Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Chegg Study$14.99