By Kevin Silmore
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Straightforward and easy-to-use check register app. Enter, edit, delete, and reconcile transactions effortlessly with balances that update automatically.
• Manage multiple accounts in separate files
• Quickly enter transactions with the user-friendly interface
• All balances update automatically
• Autocomplete transaction descriptions
• Reconcile with a click
• Convenient search bar to find transactions easily
• Advanced search – filter transactions by number, date, amount, and/or type
• Edit transactions when mistakes are made
• Sort transactions by field with one click (ascending/descending)
• Print in an easy-to-read format for hard copy or PDF backup
• Export as a CSV file for spreadsheet use
What's New in Version 1.3.2
• Minor bug fixes
• User interface improvement
Just missing one important feature… :(
I absolutely love this app but it is missing one IMPORTANT feature: the ability to add more than one account. Otherwise this app is exactly what I need-just a simple way to track my expenses. I’m not looking for all the graphs and budgeting features that most apps include. If this app had the ability to track more than one account - it would be perfect for me. However, without this feature I thinks it not worth it because i’ll still have to buy another app to track my other account.
While this is easy to add/change. There are several impt things missing: Deposit & Withdrawal boxes are too close and it is very easy to hit the wrong one.
There aren’t 2 columns for transactions (one Deposits and one for withdrawals). There is no place (at least I haven’t found one) to put your ending balance from your banking monthly statement so that when you check off an items that has been posted, it reconsiles to $0 so that you know you haven’t screwed up!
Needs lots more work!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 07, 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Silmore
- © 2014 Kevin Silmore
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor