By Kevin Silmore
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Straightforward and easy-to-use check register app. Enter, edit, delete, and reconcile transactions effortlessly with balances that update automatically.
• Manage multiple accounts in separate files
• Quickly enter transactions with the user-friendly interface
• All balances update automatically
• Autocomplete transaction descriptions
• Reconcile with a click
• Convenient search bar to find transactions easily
• Advanced search – filter transactions by number, date, amount, and/or type
• Edit transactions when mistakes are made
• Sort transactions by field with one click (ascending/descending)
• Print in an easy-to-read format for hard copy or PDF backup
• Export as a CSV file for spreadsheet use
What's New in Version 1.3.2
• Minor bug fixes
• User interface improvement
While this is easy to add/change. There are several impt things missing: Deposit & Withdrawal boxes are too close and it is very easy to hit the wrong one.
There aren’t 2 columns for transactions (one Deposits and one for withdrawals). There is no place (at least I haven’t found one) to put your ending balance from your banking monthly statement so that when you check off an items that has been posted, it reconsiles to $0 so that you know you haven’t screwed up!
Needs lots more work!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 07, 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kevin Silmore
- © 2014 Kevin Silmore
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor