By PerkinElmer Informatics, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View and manipulate stunning 3D chemical and biochemical images
Chem3D for iPad enables scientists to view and manipulate stunning 3D images of chemical and biochemical structures. Re-imagined for the iPad, the Chem3D app features a facile user interface to manipulate images using common touch, pinch and swipe gestures.
• Download 3D structures, including proteins, DNA, RNA, crystals, assemblies and small organics.
• View in stunning, high-resolution color as:
- Ball and stick
- Space filling
• Share 3D images using revolutionary Flick-to-Share™ technology to flick chemical drawings to other app users within your network; no multi-step emailing or cloud storage services
• RCSB PDB files
• Ligand CIF
- View and Explore:
• 5 viewing modes (ball and stick, wireframe, cartoon, space filling, rocking)
• Sheets, Helices, Ribbons
• User-controlled rotation of molecule
• Background color change
-Save and Share:
• Send file to email
• Send to Camera roll
• Export to STL for 3D printing
• Flick-to-Share integration
• Export to PNG
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Great structure viewer. Does not have any of the features of Chem3D. If you want to view pdb files works well. You can not easily bring in your own structures. If you do, the structure as a pdb can not be minimized. There are other free viewers that have many useful features besides just viewing. Ok as free program but lacks functionality of Chem3D. Really should be called Chem3D viewer because that is all this is.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 13, 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 35.6 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: PerkinElmer Informatics, Inc
- © 2013 CambridgeSoft Corporation, a subsidiary of PerkinElmer, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.