Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View and manipulate stunning 3D chemical and biochemical images
Chem3D for iPad enables scientists to view and manipulate stunning 3D images of chemical and biochemical structures. Re-imagined for the iPad, the Chem3D app features a facile user interface to manipulate images using common touch, pinch and swipe gestures.
• Download 3D structures, including proteins, DNA, RNA, crystals, assemblies and small organics.
• View in stunning, high-resolution color as:
- Ball and stick
- Space filling
• Share 3D images using revolutionary Flick-to-Share™ technology to flick chemical drawings to other app users within your network; no multi-step emailing or cloud storage services
• RCSB PDB files
• Ligand CIF
- View and Explore:
• 5 viewing modes (ball and stick, wireframe, cartoon, space filling, rocking)
• Sheets, Helices, Ribbons
• User-controlled rotation of molecule
• Background color change
-Save and Share:
• Send file to email
• Send to Camera roll
• Export to STL for 3D printing
• Flick-to-Share integration
• Export to PNG
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Redesigned for iOS 7.
Not for basic o-chem level. It might be useful for a more advance o-chem student or a biochem student.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 22, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 26.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: CambridgeSoft Corporation
- © 2013 CambridgeSoft Corporation, a subsidiary of PerkinElmer, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.