By ACE ED-VENTURE STUDIO SDN. BHD.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• 1st IMGA SEA winner - Best Meaningful Play
• 13th IMGA Global - Nominee
• APICTA Malaysia Winner - Best E-Learning Category
• APICTA ASIA winner for Best E-Learning Category
• 5-Star Rating by Educational App Store
• Certification by Kokoa Education Standard - Finland
• As featured on Google I/O 2015, Cambridge University Students Union (CUSU) 2014, 2015 and 2016, TEDxKL, Bloomberg TV, Astro Awani, The Star Online.
Teachers report that their students remember 90% of the Chemistry concepts even after 6 months of playing ChemCaper!
ChemCaper is a chemistry adventure game that will get your kids to love science! Get them excited to learn basic Chemistry concepts on the gadget they know and love. Explore unique environments, craft potions, and battle with collectible creatures, all based on Chemistry concepts and the Periodic Table!
Suitable for ages 8 and up. Recommended for ages 10-14.
• "A full-blown, highly-developed mega game that mixes in Chemistry to form a solution that is like none other! 5 out of 5!" – EDUCATIONAL APP STORE
• “It’s great to see kids getting into RPGs in an educational way - they stimulate problem-solving, foster creative thinking, and encourage curiosity.” – Dr. Shen-Li Lee, Author of "Brainchild - Secrets to Unlocking Your Child's Potential" and Figur8
• “ChemCaper is a full-fledged, fantasy RPG designed to get children excited to learn Chemistry that even grown-ups will love.” – Camila Amanda, GEEKS WITH JUNIORS
> LEARNING FEATURES:
MEET THE TYPES OF ELEMENTS
ChemCaper consists of diverse characters and landscapes based on the types of chemical elements in the Periodic Table. Learn the Periodic Table through encounters in the vast world of ChemCaper!
BOND WITH CHEMICAL BONDING
Get to know chemical bonding by creating Petticles - cute collectible companions based on real life particles that fight Roub's battles.
MASTER THE PROPERTIES OF ELEMENTS
Gain knowledge of chemical elements and their properties with your Petticles. Become a master by battling with various enemies throughout the game!
EXPERIMENT WITH SEPARATION TECHNIQUES & APPARATUS
Learn separation techniques and lab apparatus through potion crafting. Heal up! Get stronger! Move faster! Roub's going to need them to survive the wilderness of ChemCaper.
LINK THE GAME TO REALITY
Discover the world of ChemCaper and how it links to the real world through the Chempendium - an interactive guide that bridges in-game content to reality!
BONUS: ENJOY THE GREAT SOUNDTRACK
Experience immersive learning with music by Norihiko Hibino, award-winning composer of the Metal Gear Solid and Bayonetta series!
> STORY OVERVIEW:
What if your world came crashing down, and You. Weren’t. There.
Roub Idyum, a Moon Being, is charged with locating his people’s lost deity. He journeys to lush Camp Ungku upon rumours that a glowing, mysterious being was there. After crash-landing on the banks of sunny Camp Ungku, the uncertainty of his parents’ fate weighs upon Roub as news of attacks on his homeland, Reac Ta, crash upon his conscience.
Young, pampered Roub now bears the weight of his world on his shoulders to uncover the turmoil that riddles his home, whether he knows it or not.
Collect element orbs, brew potions, and bond Petticles (particles)! Journey with our hero as he fights to return home and save his parents. The question is... will he get there in time?
If something's not working, or you think there's a bug, please let us know at email@example.com and we’ll dissolve it!
iPad: iPad 3 & up
iPhone: iPhone 5 & up
iPad Mini: iPad Mini 2 & up
What's New in Version 1.3
• Major blocker at Reac Ta-Westglow Residences is cleared.
• New potion business has launched at Reac Ta-Westglow Residences.
• Minor bugs at Sub Rosa squished.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Mar 07, 2017
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.12 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: ACE ED-VENTURE STUDIO SDN. BHD.
- © 2017 ACE Ed-Venture Studio Sdn Bhd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.