Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easily draw and share chemical structures
Use ChemDraw® for iPad to create, edit and share publication-quality chemical structures with just the touch of a finger, based on the world’s most popular chemical drawing software, ChemDraw®. Available for a limited time at the introductory price of $9.99.
Capture inspiration whenever and wherever it strikes with ChemDraw for iPad. Anyone from chemistry students to experienced chemists can use this powerful, intuitive chemical structure drawing app to create, edit and share structures using the world’s most ubiquitous tablet.
• Leverages 25 years of proven chemical intelligence and attention to detail in ChemDraw desktop software
• Creates publication-ready structures
• Liberates scientists with ability to create and capture ideas whenever, wherever
• Features revolutionary Flick-to-Share™ technology to flick chemical drawings to other app users within your network; no multi-step emailing or cloud storage services
• Create chemically accurate, publication-quality structures and reactions
- pre-drawn rings
- functional groups
- charges, radicals
• Arrange and adjust diagrams
- scaling and moving gestures
- automatic clean-up
- structure checking
- color selection
• Save your diagrams as CDXML files
• Share with Flick-to-Share™ for mobile-to-mobile collaboration; import (CDXML and molfiles) and export (CDXML) files from iTunes or using email
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Redesigned for iOS 7.
This application is incredibly intuitive and easy to use on an iPad, the structures look perfect and can be easily edited. I wanted to use this program for preparing formal reports on laboratory work (mechanisms, synthesis, analysis, etc.) and this application has fulfilled those desires, while handing me a gorgeous layout and format for use on my iPad Air. I would have paid way more than 9.99 for this application, so this is a great deal for any chemist or colleague in research. Thank you PerkinElmer, you have seriously made my day!
Okay, this is a complete revision of my review. Been using this program for a while and now rate it 5 stars. It's well done. Perkin Elmer, please, please add a grid line option so that users can carefully line up arrows and other shapes. Rotation of arrows and other objects should snap to (for example) 10 degree angles. Also, transforming molecules to ball and stick form (or other 3D views) would be very useful.
Otherwise, thanks for a very useful app!
This app is the best in its class. I tried ChirysDraw and Doodle. It allows to draw schemes, mechanisms, annotate molecules - just about anything I used to have on my computer. It was imperfect a year ago after I downloaded it for the first time, but eventually it improve such that there are no more complains I can post.
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 22, 2013
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 24.1 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: CambridgeSoft Corporation
- © 2013 CambridgeSoft Corporation, a subsidiary of PerkinElmer, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.