Chemio - A Student's Chemical Reference
By AppBit Software, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Interactive periodic table, solubility table, molar mass calculator and the 3D widget for designing electron configuration of atom. The most necessary chemical references for students in the one neat app - it's Chemio!
Chemio is an interactive chemical reference. It provides a set of useful instruments, which allow you to perform search and calculations faster. Our app's purpose is to replace traditional chemical books and to help you with your research or education.
We're open for your feedback about the app's performance and functionality.
What's New in Version 1.2
This update includes a number of improvements and corrections:
- Correct names for chemical elements in English;
- Swapped metals and transition metals legends (they were confused in the periodic table);
- Ba+ corrected to Ba2+ in the solubility table;
- Corrected minor inaccuracies in text references;
- Small performance improvements.
I'm not a chemistry student or scientist or anything, but I love periodic tables and this just might be the best such app I've found so far.
Infomative & Nice
Alchemy in the 21st century.
Information may be incorrect
Noble gases are supposed to have electronegativity values of 0. This app incorrectly gives them a whole range of values. This has called into question the correctness of other information found in this app. I am disappointed, this app seems like it would be very useful.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 24, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: AppBit Software LLC
- © 2013 AppBit Software, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.