Dictionary of Chemistry German <-> English
By Acolada GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Antonín Kučera: Pocket Dictionary of Chemistry, German-English/English-German, 2009
The dictionary contains 24.420 entries in the E-G part and 26.177 entries in the G-E part. Preference is given to standard British spelling.
All entries were derived from modern British, American and German sources. Excerpts were made particularly from the following fields:
– general chemistry
– theoretical chemistry
– inorganic chemistry
– organic chemistry
– physical chemistry
– analytical chemistry
– environmental and applied chemistry from many industrial and research fields
– pharmaceutical chemistry
– food chemistry
– laboratory practice
About the UniLex-App for iPhone and iPad
- clear and intuitive user interface
- automatic search for all occurences of your search term. Example: searching for "polymer" will also find "block polymers" and "polymeric".
- filtering function to summarize search results in a list of results
- fast scrolling in an index list
- hyperlinks enable to navigate back and forth between the articles of the dictionary
- display of a list of search results with a up/down page scroll to further results
- two-list-display - headword list and search results - in the iPad-app
- offline usage: the UniLex app needs to be downloaded only once. No further internet/roaming cost will incur on usage.
What's New in Version 1.2
Support of new iOS
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Nov 07, 2016
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 32.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Acolada GmbH
- © 2016 Acolada GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.