By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The first society-owned open-access chemisty journal is now available on the iPad or iPhone. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with developments in chemical research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View – updated almost daily.
- Be notified when a new issue is available.
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal.
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access.
- Share articles with colleagues or students.
What's New in Version 3.0.2132
- Full support for the iPhone 6 and iOS 8.
- Sync your favourite articles, un/read articles and push notification preferences across all your iOS devices via your iCloud account.
- Subscribe to Future Article Alerts from the list of keywords in information tab in any article and get a push notification the next time an article is published with that same keyword. You can opt out any time from the new Message Centre on the settings tab.
- Support for external society website feeds and announcements.
- New Global Navigation button allows you to access any section of the app with a single tap.
- The Enhanced Search will now search all content downloaded and cached on your device.
- Open Access Articles icon displayed for all OA content.
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Aug 26, 2015
- Version: 3.0.2132
- Size: 39.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.