Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What’s your favourite molecule? ChemJuice Grande lets your finger draw chemical structures and build your own mobile database of molecules.
- Just drag your finger to draw bonds
- Tap on atoms or bonds to delete, change atom symbol or bond type
- Drag a bond to expand and make a ring
- Hold your finger on an atom to move it
- Copy and paste
And why not add some notes so you don’t forget why your molecule is so great? Draw more structures, write the notes and you have your own mobile database of molecules. Arrange your molecules into collections by tagging them. And when you want to share your structure – just email it.
But there’s more, ChemJuice contains a gallery of over a hundred molecules and reactions that we think you will find fascinating and the notes will tell you why. Do you know which molecule makes chocolate so addictive? ChemJuice does. We have seeded the gallery with links to Wikipedia, YouTube videos and documents to show you what is possible in ChemJuice Grande.
- Draw chemical structures and reactions
- Add notes to your structures
- Email your structure as an image and mol file
- Peruse over 100 interesting molecules
- Arrange your molecules into collections by tagging
- Calculate molecular weight, formula and element % composition
- Convert grams to moles and vice versa
- Interactive periodic table with video links to University of Nottingham’s Periodic Table of Videos. Bangs, explosions, the lot. What’s your favourite element?
- New circular, rotatable periodic table
What's New in Version 1.2
1. Updated UI - new atom, bond, arrow edit controls
2. New circular periodic table of the elements in addition to the classic table
3. Add text annotation to structure diagrams
4. Structure display settings for carbons, hydrogens and coloured heteroatoms
5. Presentation mode. Digital laser pointer to track your finger.
6. Display of lone pairs
7. Mechanism arrows
8. Higher quality image export
9. Collapsible media panel.
You guys are great! Thank you for responding to the requests of your users and including curved arrows and enhanced text options. This makes this product the leading chemical drawing program for the iPad, hands down. Keep up the great work! Now, how about a high-res export option?!