Play to chess and its main variants in augmented reality! Only on iOS 11.
== Classic chess ==
The classic chess with the official FIDE rules.
== Horde ==
Can you survive the horde of pawns?
== Antichess ==
Capturing is forced. The objective is to lose all pieces.
== King of the Hill ==
The goal is to put your king in one of the four squares in the center.
== Racing Kings ==
Check is entirely forbidden. The winner is the first player that moves his king to the eight row.
== Three checks ==
The winner is the first player to check their opponent three times.
And much more:
- checkboard in marble, wood and organic
- vs computer or human
- Strong cpu engine
It's ready for new iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty but lacks features
I love the looks but this app needs to add some basic features:
- taking back moves (you can’t do anything if you accidentally drop the piece on the wrong square)
- more time options, including without clock
- automatically turn board around when playing black against CPU
- allow board to be repositioned during play
- fix the queen 3D model. Chess queen is shorter than the king
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.