A chess clock consists of two connected clocks which can't run at the same time. Use it as a game clock to measure the time used by two players for their moves e.g. in game of chess. Stopping one clock will start the other one. The purpose is to keep track of the total time each player takes for his or her own moves, and ensure that neither player overly delays the game.
- choose the same time for both players or individually
- count the time down or up
- pause the clock for both players
- runs in the background while the app is closed
- support for the iPhone 6 and 6+
- text selection bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Sensitivity needs work
Clock is very easy to use and customize timed games. Visually looks great. However you oftentimes have to tap your clock multiple times to get your clock to stop which then messes up your opponents time as well. Hopefully they fix this in the next build.
Stupid. Doesn't allow you to change the timer amount unless you upgrade
No iOS 7 love
Can't get it to run in os7
- Piet Jonas
- 18.6 MB
- Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 SpeedyMarks
- In-App Purchases
- Chess Clock Upgrade $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.