▻ Do you want to learn or improve at Chess?
▻ Do you want to master the most prestigious, the classiest game ever, while having fun?
It's EASY, and you can start right now!
How does it work? It's really simple: you just play! The coach shows you the moves a Grandmaster would pick. Not just one move, but the 4 best moves.
Sounds silly? Well think about it... How did you learn to talk when you were a child? Did you take grammar and spelling lessons? Of course not. You just went with the flow! Because that's the most effective way to learn!
Chess Tiger Lite allows you to do just that, AND IT WORKS!
In two minutes from now you are going to start learning effortlessly. You start having fun immediately, and notice after just a few games that the right moves come to your mind naturally, as if they were obvious.
If it still sounds incredible, please read the reviews. Chess Tiger Lite has one of the highest customer satisfaction of the App Store.
Chess Tiger Lite is a simplified version of Chess Tiger Pro, our full-featured chess app.
IN A NUTSHELL:
• Easy to use
• 21 levels of difficulty from beginner (100 Elo) up to club player (1300 Elo)
• Play with or without a teacher
• The coach can find interesting positions in your own games and show you how to improve
• 100 historical games included
• Includes a book with the rules of chess
• Stunning HD graphics, realistic and varied sounds
HERE ARE THE FEATURES IN DETAILS:
• Play against the computer or against a friend on the same device
• The rules of chess are included and easily accessible for reference: you can learn chess with this app!
• Touch a piece to highlight its legal moves (you can disable this)
• If a move is not allowed, the app tells you why
• Naturally the app knows and applies all the rules of chess (castling, en passant...)
• You can easily take back your move in case of mistake
• You can even take back several moves if you want
• Features 21 progressive levels ranging from absolute beginner to club player
• The app can act as a teacher and show you the good moves: you will learn much faster
• You can be warned of the threats of your opponent so you can learn to spot them yourself
• You can play without the coach and get a hint on demand, when you really need one
• When a game is finished, the coach analyzes it for you and shows you how to improve
• Stunning, customizable graphics: 9 piece sets and 14 board styles!
• Realistic and varied sound effects (you can disable them selectively)
• Built-in chess clock
• Move list available for the full game, allows you to jump directly to any move
• Your game is always saved when you quit the app, and you can continue it later
• Your previous game is also saved and you can alternate between current and previous
• A collection of more than 100 historical games by the greatest players of all times is included
• Uses very little energy from your battery: much less than any typical game
THIS APP IS "CLEAN": it does not display any ad.
- New "Analyze my game" feature: the coach analyzes the game you have just played, and shows you the most important positions. You can review these positions and replay them, trying alternate moves. By allowing to focus your training on your strong and weak points, this feature can dramatically improve your game.
- Statistics: the app keeps track of your performance, and of your good moves
- In addition to the green lines, showing you the suggested move, the app can now show you longer term ideas with grey arrows. This feature will help you with planning your next moves and understanding the motivation behind some suggestions.
- The coach can comment your game while you are playing, and motivate you.
- Move list: the last 5 moves can be displayed, optionally, instead of the captured pieces list.
- Support has been added for the most recent iOS devices.
Ratings and Reviews
Outstanding Chess App!
This chess app is outstanding! I’ve been playing chess a little over a year and almost immediately this has helped take my playing to the next level! Super fast question response time from the app team! A must-have chess app!
I wish it would tell me why some moves are bad, as I may not yet be good enough to understand them. Otherwise love the ability to improve my game!
Chess at its best
I have been using this app we're going on two years, I try to mall, this is the best one.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.