We're glad to present you a unique chess problems collection! This collection is addressed to young chess players, coaches, teachers, parents. It can be used at educational or training lessons, along with self practice.
- 4600 chess problems:
- Mate in 1, mate in 2 and mate in 3
- Win material
- Professional chess coach
- Play chess with AI
- iOS style design
- Convenient "Navigation". You can easily select a desired chess problem
- The bookmark will move your task to "Favorites" in just one click and save your time!
- With the help of the "Settings" button you can choose the style of the chessboard, set move highlighting and "hints", which is especially convenient for kids!
- "Notes" will help you keep track of your thoughts.
- "Timer" was programmed to solve each task.
- Convenient switching from one problem to another by means of turning pages.
- We are glad to get feedbacks from you to create the App better
- More features soon!
With the help of this chess tasks collection you can develop creativity, logical thinking and decision making skills in your kid.
Winning a chess game gives you an unbeatabe feeling of satisfaction, and thus enhances your mind! Win together with the programs "Chess? OK!"
Keywords: mate in 1, mate in 2, mate in 3, one, two, three
- minor changes
Ratings and Reviews
Great chess problems, from beginner to intermediate.
I don't like it
If you are trying to practice on actual chess were you make your own situations and problems then this is not for you, but if you like problem solving in the form of chess this is for you
Nothing too hard, but that's fine by me.
- GLOBAL BUSINESS LTD.
- 50.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Global Business Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Get full access $9.99
- Unlock Mate in 1, v.1 chess problems! $9.99
- Send a cup of coffee to developers $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.