Chess Pro Game
By Ian Pinto
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chess Pro is a slick and feature rich iOS Chess game.
* Intuitive and lean iOS game interface for easily configuring and playing a game of chess against the AI or with a friend (pass and play).
* Customize Board them color and chess set.
* The app is free, but the chess engine (a Stockfish port) much stronger than most commercial iPhone chess apps!
* AI plays aggressive and dynamic chess, and is not afraid of sacrificing material for initiative or attacking chances.
* AI adjustable playing strength.
* AI choose between several styles of play: "Passive", "Solid", "Active", "Aggressive" or "Suicidal".
* Big, deep and varied opening book. Choose between three levels of book variety.
* Displays book moves and engine analysis, including search depth, evaluations and main lines.
* Allows you to easily set up board positions.
* AI able to think during the opponent's time, for maximum playing strength (disabled by default, in order to save battery life).
* Supports saving and loading games to PGN files, sending games by e-mail, and transferring PGN files between your device and your computer.
* Play against the AI, or play both sides, with or without book moves and engine analysis displayed on the screen.
* Choose from nine piece sets and eight color schemes.
Really good interface
This is basically just the stockfish chess app, with a slightly better interface in-game, and a MUCH better icon, all for just 99 cents. The Stockfish chess app is free, though. Still, I am using this app instead of Stockfish so it was worth the $$ to me.
- Category: Games
- Released: Aug 27, 2014
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 40.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ian Pinto
- © 2014 iPnova, Ian Pinto
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.